My first event, does this mean I have to learn more survivor rules?

Options

So this is the first event since I started playing the game. I try to be a good killer and play by the "survivor handbook for killers" to make people happy (especially since there seems to be at least one survivor DC per match these days). After reading some other posts just wondering does the new rift mean survivors will be updating their rules on how killers must behave? Ugh

Comments

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    Options

I expect a lot more DC's because of challenges. The master ones are a definite warning sign for me. I can see many people rage quitting because they didn't get their complete master challenge in 1 trial. I pray it won't happen, but let's face it. Survivors like to DC when they get knocked down easily

• will_i_am_14_85
    will_i_am_14_85 Member Posts: 489
    Options

Play how you want, there is no rule book, hell, if I was a good killer I would slug everyone and let them bleed out once in a while just to relieve some anger.

• Lost_in_the_Fog
    Lost_in_the_Fog Member Posts: 452
    Options

I do generally play how I want. I was being mostly cheeky with the OP. The DC's have been getting pretty bad lately though. Don't understand why people can't just finish a match even if they get off to a rough start. Matches don't last that long! Not to mention it's super satisfying if you manage a huge comeback.