Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Freddy buff idea

Sally55
Sally55 Member Posts: 368
edited July 2018 in General Discussions

I can't remember where i saw this idea but what if survivors weren't able to wake up after missing healing skill checks or being woken up after being healed out of dying would be great.

Comments

• ShrimpTwiggs
    ShrimpTwiggs Member Posts: 1,181

@Sally55 said:
    I can't remember where i saw this idea but what if survivors weren't able to wake up after missing healing skill checks or being woken up after being healed out of dying would be great.

I think the devs are considering this idea and frankly, it'd help Freddy quite a bit. Being completely countered by one perk is just ridiculous. I think that if someone is transitioning to the dream state, Freddy should be able to pull them off of gens, windows and pallets. That would stop people from completing a gen right in front of his face.

• sinky
    sinky Member Posts: 7

i like the change i heard about that stops all of the transitioning survivors action progression when transitioning, it will stop all the healing a downed survivor so you cant pick them up crap, just make waking up a transition when another survivor wakes them up or when you miss a skill check on a gen, and make it the same as a snap out of madness skill check thing if you want to wake yourself up. the biggest problem with Freddy is getting them in sleep and keeping them there. if i run red paint brush and the z block i have no issues getting kills any other add-ons only seem to hinder him

thats just my experience with him and what i feel would fix him.