The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

PS4 pallet glitch?

Last night while playing survivor I mistakenly dropped a pallet while on the wrong side of it against The Hag, while it still stunned her I jumped over it and all of a sudden she was on the same side of it as I was without breaking it. I figured maybe she had put a mark there without me seeing it but later the same thing happened against the Doctor just curious if others have had this happen too?

Comments

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,887

Yeah this happens a lot. Pallets are becoming death traps.

• Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

Thanks, hadn't run into this particular issue before and just thought it was strange to have it occur twice in one night a couple games apart.

• Eveline
    Eveline Member Posts: 2,340
    One time some guy dropped a pallet on a huntress, and she was stuck there for the rest of the game. I felt sorry for her because survivors were being abusive. I left after the gens were done.
  • Action_Jaxon

@Eveline said:
    One time some guy dropped a pallet on a huntress, and she was stuck there for the rest of the game. I felt sorry for her because survivors were being abusive. I left after the gens were done.

Wow I'm glad I haven't run into that one yet. knocks on wood

• Eveline
    There is another one that happened to me. I was downed near the end of a small cliff. Killer picked me, I don't know what he saw but I think he thought he was carrying me to the hook. On my screen I was on the ground moving strangely then it stopped. I just layed down there confused until the killer came back for me. It was kinda funny tbh.
  • Action_Jaxon

I got the game on ps4 a couple months before it became free to download. I recently started looking at the mash it up videos on youtube and have seen similar things occur to PC players. While the glitches aren't fun when they happen to you, some of them do make for pretty comical moments.

• Eveline
    Yea but it's sad how it's always in survivors favour. At least in my experience. 
  • chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Eveline said:
    Yea but it's sad how it's always in survivors favour. At least in my experience. 
    I've not seen it in game but in some of the mash up videos I've seen survivors get stuck as well. 
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Its a bug. It’s the result of the pallet removal being gone. It’s been going on for awhile now. In the next patch, it’s going to be “fixed”.
  • Action_Jaxon

@PinkEricka said:
    Its a bug. It’s the result of the pallet removal being gone. It’s been going on for awhile now. In the next patch, it’s going to be “fixed”.

Thank you, good to know let's hope fixing it doesn't break something else.