Matchmaking is gonna make me stop playing again

Nikkiwhat
Nikkiwhat Member Posts: 1,378

If this is what Im going to face returning to Green & Purple Ranks....Im gonna burn out very fast with this game again....

This was an abysmal match and ######### Red Rank Survivors that think teabagging and harassing Killers is acceptable....because that's what they did all match. I absolutely hate the Survivor side of this community

I should NEVER be matched against a full SWF Red Rank team at my ranking....ever...BHVR fix your game's matchmaking algorithm... This was enough to ruin my day of playing DBD

Comments

• TerrorTrooper
    TerrorTrooper Member Posts: 94

Sadly most players these days are very toxic. But i read a post on discord about matching making being last on the list of things to fix.

• Nikkiwhat

I suffer from some anxiety/stage fright thing at times. Repeatedly making mistakes in a single match tanks my morale, which I usually only find when Matchmaking does this to me.. Which is steadily becoming more and more often.

Agaisnt Survivors around my Rank, I do well, even if I get a 2K I usually had a lot of fun, but unbalanced matchmaking ( for either side) just kills the fun...which Killers suffer from more because you have 4 skilled/experienced Survivors dancing around you

• Hail_to_the_King
    Hail_to_the_King Member Posts: 183

At least you're getting to play. It takes 20+ minutes to find a game on ps4 as survivor.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

If it makes you guys feel better @Peanits said they’re aware and looking into it. They hope to share something with us soon...

• Nikkiwhat

I play both sides, so I know this pain too...the worst part, just about to reach Green Ranks with Survivor (I play Killer more) and so far matchmaking pits us with Gray Rank Killers...so far (this season) Yellow-Green Ranking...not a single Killer outside Gray ranks...it's just..ugh

• LivUndead
    LivUndead Member Posts: 69

same rank as you

I honestly think they just did away with MM. In December the que times were abysmal, but i didnt get red ranks. Now que times are amlsot instant but its almsost nothing but red ranks with the random rank 17+ thrown in.

• kinderjazen
    kinderjazen Member Posts: 81

“ at least the survivors are having fun “ so we should just ignore how killers feel and prioritize survivors? Because all the killers will quit and q times will get EVEN longer

• kinderjazen
    kinderjazen Member Posts: 81

Oh god I hope so, I really can’t tell on theses forums anymore it’s like arguing with toddlers

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

I've stopped playing killer until the matchmaking is fixed. On the flip side of the coin, this means that my survivor queues continue to grow.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882

It's really bad on PS4. I've said it before and I'll continue to say it: this needs to be top priority for BHVR. It is driving new players away and current dedicated players away too.

The queue times were NEVER the best on PS4 for survivor, but right now they are in the worst state it's ever been.

• Xetoil
    Xetoil Member Posts: 94

From survivor side, I'm rank 8 and I seem to only rank against killers from rank 12-17. I'm not the kind of sadistic prick to go out of my way to bully a killer and teabag etc, but when you win against someone who is so much less experienced than you it doesn't feel rewarding at all.

I'd rather die because I was outplayed by a competent killer, or escape because I outplayed someone of a similar ability to myself. It feels extremely unsatisfying to escape because your opponent was just not as experienced as you

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

Yup, I feel the same I play solo at rank 1 or 2 and I keep getting teams of all red rank teammates and we go against and 10-15 killers. I don’t teabag or play toxic, but most games the killer gets like 3 hooks total the whole game, no kills and all we can do is encourage him in post game chat