Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

New teaser vid

NextKillerSpongebob
NextKillerSpongebob Member Posts: 271
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
As you can see in the teaser there is a woman and there's a samurai.
I'm thinking the woman is kuchisake onna and the samurai is her husband and we were shown the moment he sliced open her mouth. 

If this were the case then I think that we might get the husband or kuchisake onna as a killer. I like the idea for this game if a woman with a aeliced mouth and a pair of scissors runs right behind u

Edit: the video can be found on their YouTube channel

Comments

• WebMonkey
    WebMonkey Member Posts: 28
    Could we get a translation of the Japanese speech in this video? 
  • Unit
    Unit Member Posts: 190
    WebMonkey said:
    Could we get a translation of the Japanese speech in this video? 
    There's a pinned comment on the vid
  • Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

After seeing the teaser I wouldn't be surprised if the killer is gonna wear that Oni mask we see and it's the man with a katana. Kinda hyped for that new setting.

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Meh - seems out of place with the rest of the game. Looks like a trailer for the he next Nioh or Ninja Gaiden.

• Someissues
    Someissues Member Posts: 1,604
    edited August 2018

See it's a Japanese killer, facepalm to people thinking its Ghostface, Licensed, Wolverine etc

100% Kuchisake-onna

• PureHostility
    PureHostility Member Posts: 708

Weebs will be happy.

I will be happy if the killer will be more viable than the last ones viable...

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    Rex_Huin said:

Meh - seems out of place with the  rest of the game. Looks like a trailer for the he next Nioh or Ninja Gaiden.

I have to agree. The teaser doesn't really suit the theme of DBD, it fits way more with Nioh or other similar games. The only thing that is very DBD about it is the janky animation.
  • Sergiu
    Sergiu Member Posts: 1

yes, it is slit faced woma, I know the history about she

• Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

@shadowsfall42 said:
    Rex_Huin said:

Meh - seems out of place with the  rest of the game. Looks like a trailer for the he next Nioh or Ninja Gaiden.

I have to agree. The teaser doesn't really suit the theme of DBD, it fits way more with Nioh or other similar games. The only thing that is very DBD about it is the janky animation.

Glad Im not the only one. Imagine a Samurai chasing tennis Meg through Lery's hospital.
    That's the sort of nonsense place we could be heading.

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

Maybe the survivor is the dude she banged.

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@Might_Oakk said:

From screams of pleasure to screams of pain. I like the idea.

• Plippy
    Plippy Member Posts: 187

@Might_Oakk said:

Perk: "Was it worth it, duder?"

• Utna
    Utna Member Posts: 186

@Someissues said:
    See it's a Japanese killer, facepalm to people thinking its Ghostface, Licensed, Wolverine etc

100% Kuchisake-onna

Still pretty sure it's gonna be Gremlins, they are supposed to be japanese are they not ? :p