Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I've had it with ghostface

2»

Comments

• Dwight_Confusion
    Dwight_Confusion Member Posts: 1,650

Ghostface is balanced. Yiu clowns can break him out. I do it all the time.

The range was even nerfed too.

• korean_zombie
    korean_zombie Member Posts: 442

And all the trees they on the maps effects huntress a lot to. Cuck a good killer for a killer power that is unfeasible and causes literally everyone frustration.

• djsponge10
    djsponge10 Member Posts: 349

Hey man can I have sex with your girl? No? Why you being a dbag bruh? Always trying to win smh. We all just tryna have fun man... /s

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    edited January 2020

make a post saying how ghostface's reveal is broken and needs to be addressed

"omg this is bait u just want all killers nerfed just look at him harder 4head"

mfw

https://clips.twitch.tv/SparklyHotPeanutEleGiggle

• HuntressIsMyFavXD
    HuntressIsMyFavXD Member Posts: 132

There IS NO ETHICS CODE WHEN PLAYING KILLER

Playing killer is EXACTLY how YOU want to play. Wanna be a scumbag? Go ahead. It's your game, choose how YOU play it

• MegHasCuteFeet
    MegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

m1 killer btw

• yeosin
    yeosin Member Posts: 13
    edited January 2020

So killers dont have it easy? You have ruin, devour hope, blood Warden, BBQ, NOED, end game, one-hit killers, infinite tier 3 Myers, sloppy butcher, you can close the hatch, haunted grounds, you can open at the gates, you can kill us and hook us mean while we can stun you with a pallet or flashlight for what 3 to 4 seconds, dont get me started on how many pallets they have taken from maps, to make it easy for you guys, you get speed boosts and are already faster then us to begin with, and so much more lolll. You took our insta-heals, nerfed any perk that we have to get a bit of distance durning chase, nerfed ds and bt, complained about MOM got that nerfed because we instead of leaving tried to help others escape too instead of letting them get tunneled to death, hmmm idk everytime we get a op perk or thing its nerfed or changed completely because killers think its overpowered because they cant handle it. But the killer is overpowered its self most of the killer perks I named is what i see killers builds to look like 80% of time killers are ensured kills with endgame if you dont get out before the time thats a free kill for the killer they can close the hatch and often times the gates spawn close to each other another kill for the killer if its a last man alive thing other then that its slugging the last two survivors because you want your 4k so badly. Dont even get me started on tunneling and camping. When i say camping i mean face camping and proxy camping. But look killers have so much to ensure they can get kills and to help them out overall. And for triggered killer mains that reply to this really think lmao before you call me a "entitled survivor" because thats what yall like to cry when we call you out. What do you think you are when your crying to the devs to nerf survivors when you dont even think about all the advantages you already have? 🙂 thats all i have to say tho.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

And all of those are countered easy too

All the hexes are killed in 5 seconds, BBQ is countered by perks, lockers, and being in the range

EGC is not strong, One hit down killers are powerful, but not op, by the start of Infinite tier 3 pops, it literally will have a few gens done, no heal meta, and we also can only watch you guys jump in hatch. I can't tell if this entire post is a bait or not, also I never say entitled whatever

• meatisadelicacy
    meatisadelicacy Member Posts: 1,920

Ghostface is the main reason I've all but stopped playing this game. It's just so boring and so many Ghostfaces are really bad at the game and play the exact same way. Not to mention there are times when 80% of my games are Ghostface. I loved the Scream movies but honestly he's ruining them for me. I wish he'd never been added to the game.

• Obs1d1_X
    Obs1d1_X Member Posts: 13

I play both survivor and killer and I'm in decent ranks. Ghostface is broken on both survivor and killer sides. On survivor it's hard to get him out and add-ons don't help your case. As killer it is easy to be spotted and makes your power useless. I think his power needs some fixes and changes, dedicated servers don't help either.

• DeathBeam
    DeathBeam Member Posts: 259

The only thing that needs to be fixed is his big guy reveal mechanic, he's fine as he is and survivors need to be aware of their surroundings when playing against him.

• yeosin
    yeosin Member Posts: 13

My point was made in my post as i asked so killers dont have it easy? And killers can close the hatch when its open only time you watch us jump in is when one when find it before you do but your right there or two you let us jump in and not be a [BADWORD] and snatch us out instead

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172

Well if you are staring at him for several minutes then I assume your teammates have finished all the gens by then.