The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Thank You!

Khalednazari
Khalednazari Member Posts: 1,433
edited August 2018 in General Discussions
Thank you devs for this amazing Summer BBQ event. It was the most fun I've ever had on Dead By Daylight. I have never played so much in the last two weeks as I have for this event. It was too many points. I enjoyed levelling my killers and survivors and burnt all the BBQ offerings I had. Also reached Devotion 1 in my last game just as the event ended. Will look forward to more such awesome events in the future. Thank you!!! 
Post edited by Khalednazari on

Comments

• AmorePrincess
    AmorePrincess Member Posts: 220
    It was a good event. The cosmetics was done fast, but the points were great. Even if you were camped, you were able to get points. But in general (not counting some bad eggs) everyone got out with good points and respected the event. Good times.
  • Rex_Huin
    Rex_Huin Member Posts: 1,208

Good - but by yesterday I was glad it was all over.

• Khalednazari
    edited August 2018
    It was even fun to risk taking survivors to the furthermost blue hooks. Always had this question, 'Will I make it?'
    I will miss blue hooks xD
  • CodyJia
    CodyJia Member Posts: 37
    Great event. Pretty good job, developers. 
  • Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

I'd prefer a fortnight of BBQ/Lunar event to a Double BP weekend any time!!! :)

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

I will be honest, I was surprised how well this even went over. As a killer, only had one game where I was getting body blocked at hooks or hook saboed. As a survivor, never really dealt with cocktail gen camping. Both sides seemed willing to help the other out to get the rewards.

• WebMonkey
    WebMonkey Member Posts: 28

One question tho...

What happens to leftover BBQ Invitations?

• Khalednazari
    They're locked for now. Until the next summer event, I guess. 
  • Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81

@Khalednazari said:
    Thank you devs for this amazing Summer BBQ event. It was the most fun I've ever had on Dead By Daylight. I have never played so much in the last two weeks as I have for this event. It was too many points. I enjoyed levelling my killers and survivors and burnt all the BBQ offerings I had. Also reached Devotion 1 in my last game just as the event ended. Will look forward to more such awesome events in the future. Thank you!!! 

I guess you could say they did a pretty good job so far.

• Supernaut
    Supernaut Member Posts: 1,532

@WebMonkey said:
    One question tho...

What happens to leftover BBQ Invitations?

In preparation for the event, I had a P2 killer and P2 survivor on the cusp of P3, then spuffed everything onto them. I now have one mega P3 Surv and Killer, already ready for the next BBQ! :D

• BigAsh123
    BigAsh123 Member Posts: 22

It was a cool event, however I really hope we find a use for the offerings of red envelopes and BBQ invitations now the event is over. Especially as during this event, my progress got lost, and I had to level up everyone again. It's all good now, but my clown has 150 BBQ invites!

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    I enjoyed them survivor chops greatly, and the extra BP as well. Using only invitations I managed to pile up 35 ebony mories for my LF and some 15 for Hag.
    Good times are coming now, even with the event over.
  • Cardinal_Copia
    Cardinal_Copia Member Posts: 139
    Had very much fun. I hope to see the next event very soon. 
  • powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

I had lots of fun other than the campers of course but it was still pretty fun. The slushies part was awesome and the BBQ hooks with condiments as well.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@Mrbombastic said:
    Too many margaritas

Lies you can never have enough, provided of course you have the mixings for plenty, quality mixings that is. No cheapo mixings stuff, you've gotta go for the good stuff.

• pauloandrade22
    pauloandrade22 Member Posts: 697

Me was unable to participate .

Me feels sad :'(:'(:'(:'(:'(:'(

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

Haven't got one single Margaritas nor survivor's meat.

They finally removed pallet vaccum, just to re-implement it in another patch soon, due to review-bomb.

They can change the words to describe it, it will get back to how it worked before.

And you want peoples like me, who supported your game since release and got an insane amount of shits throwed at me as a killer, from survivor AND the Devs, to STILL play this underwhelming event ?

Just lol.

• persephone325
    persephone325 Member Posts: 14

I had a lot of fun with the event. It was super annoying at times with everyone running Ruin, but it gave me good practice for getting great hex skill checks.

How dare we survivors want our prize, though. Right? lol

• doesntmatter
    doesntmatter Member Posts: 5
    As a PS4 player I cant say this event was fun. All the problems we have had since the clown update has just killed the game for me. I'm glad they extended it but really was the shirt and hammer worth the headache for us? Also why was there no community prize like the lunar event? 
  • fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388
    The event was fun and broke up it being the same game new objectives slowed down the game. I enjoy the events over double bp weekends. 
  • Albireo
    Albireo Member Posts: 15

Blue hooks are so satisfying! I hope special hooks come back into the game, I'd even be fine with permanent special kinds of hooks as long as it's just for points etc :chuffed: