NEW TROLL TO THE KILLER WORKS 99% OF THE TIME!

2»

Comments

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@yeet said:
    pretty embarrassing to brag about needing SWF to win imo

i dont need SWF to win but when i flashlight save everyone else and end up being hooked and instead of trying to save me they leave me through the exit gate to die it kind of gets annoying since i wouldn't be like that if you were SWF

its your fault you got hooked

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@yeet said:

i dont need SWF to win but when i flashlight save everyone else and end up being hooked and instead of trying to save me they leave me through the exit gate to die it kind of gets annoying since i wouldn't be like that if you were SWF

You blame SWF, I blame the fact that you dangled yourself in front of the Killer and purposefully pissed him off in the process.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Peanits Why is this thread still standing, given its nature?

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    Vietfox said:
    mcNuggets said:

@Vietfox said:
    mcNuggets said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@Master said:

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

This maybe works on idiots, but most killers dodge 4 swf or 4x flashlights.

This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights.

I play around by avoiding them? That counts.

LOL

No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al.

well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save

It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different.

@only1biggs said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@only1biggs said:

@pauloandrade22 said:

@only1biggs said:

@mcNuggets said:

This maybe works on idiots, but most killers dodge 4 swf or 4x flashlights.

This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights.

I play around by avoiding them? That counts.

LOL

No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al.

well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save

It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different.

Thats the survivors way of life. Why git gud when you can instead complain, project power, review bomb and get what you want anyway without any practising

its also the killers. why do you think they changed it in the first place?

What are you talking about?

You think the killer problems are a git gud issue? Take a look at the official tournament games where a non-nurse killer has been played

Full of bullshit.

This guy in the video doesn't even know how to properly play killer.

He acts like he never versed a team, where all you can do, is loose.

I faced him long ago and believe me, he does know how to play as a killer. I didn't know him by that time, a friend told me who was he after the match.
    You will believe what u want at the end, you just dont want to admit what the video says because counters all your excuses.

If he plays a weak killer and got a map not in his favor, he won't stand a chance againt a "good" swf with voice comm.
    He explains how to player killer well, I know all the strats, because I use it for my own.
    But he explained the flashlight issue completely wrong and he explained the gen rushing issue completely wrong.

Flashlights were overpowered as hell before the pickup speed change, especially for killers like Huntress or Hag.
    You won't have major issues with Hillbilly or Nurse with flashlights of course, but with every other (not viable high mobility) killer.
    Survivors don't die in a wall normally in SWF, so this is not even an option. (They most likely have all DS)
    You can waste a perk slot or accept the free rescue. (Flashlight saves while picking up and not being able to move yet seemed to be a network issue anyway, like freezing on objects before being able to use them)

Gen rushing is no survivor spawn issues or a bad map pressure issue.
    It's there because the gen timer is a constant value not affected by how many players are alive.
    If you don't play an overpowered killer, you don't stand a chance against gen rushing.

Basically you have to down and hook a survivor before 1-2 gens are popped to even stand a chance against good survivors.
    If the map is not in your favor, you are screwed when there is no possibility for a 3 gen strat.

I still manage to get 3-4k nearly every game as killer.
    Even with extremely bad killers.

I don't like the high tier killers, I prefer mid-low tier killers like the pig, the wraith, the shape etc.
    For me the game is no fun getting gen rushed by a 4 swf with flashlights and dstrike.

He represented these 2 issues completely wrong. (or only for the 2 top tier killers)

In the video he talks about this kind of swf pro squads, and he says 2 important things:
    1-That facing them as a killer doesnt happen as often as many killer mains try to make us think.
    2-That even being a top tier squad, everyone makes mistakes, and if they dont make any mistake and do everything perfectly they honestly deserve to live.
    I agree with both points.
    Sometimes survivors die in a matter of seconds, sometimes killers get 0 K. We just gotta deal with that and move on to the next match.
    Buddy post rank 5 it's nothing but swf unless your dodging them. You will rarely encounter solo players. On pc if your in the higher ranks killers typically dodge swf groups leaving players like myself to takem on. I don't mind this were it not for players brazenly believing swf is not broken as fk.

Point 2 would be acceptable if it was easy to mess up but many maps are survivor sided with the exception of the game. Blatantly exploitable loops in maps with very limited counterplay.  It's really hard to fk up survivor as many pallets are ridiculously safe with no opportunity to mind game.

The man's advises killers to target a weak link breaking chases until you find a weak player who may or may not be in the game. He claims rng make dbd as a competitive game impossible. Not like a card game like hearthstone doesn't have a competitive scene oh wait. Doesn't address the terrible totem spawns and claims this game should be a party game,  balancing is pointless. 

Then he sell short the dmg ds has on the killer claiming it dosent appear to often just yesterday 85% of my games had at least on ds player in it. 

His arguments are pathetically flawed he thinks killer should only be reactive never proactive which is a massive limitation to the role. I say respect the man's opinion but don't buy his submissive tone. Dbd has created proactive killers like huntress, nurse and Billy it can bring the rest of the killers up to that level but it has to stop making the depth of survivor gameplay patheticly low. Pallets need to have more loops where killers can mind game them less simple autohaven loops.

Give killers more time to work or as I have said many time before segregate swf and solo player experiences. Create an incentive to play it ie killers get an additional perk slot or bonus BP. Increase the times on gens in swf mode. Reduce the effectiveness of toolboxes. 
  • TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Orion said:

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:

@yeet said:

You blame SWF, I blame the fact that you dangled yourself in front of the Killer and purposefully pissed him off in the process.

i didn't dangle myself in front of the killer i work on a gen but when someone gets injured i run to save them with empathy but instead of them saving when i get caught and hooked they finish the gens and leave through the exit gate thats what i was saying that the only way for you to win by yourself when you dont know your other survivors and while at rank 3 as survivor you get rank 10 other survivors cause no one else is that low. i dont tea bag or constantly flicker the light in the killers face i only save people or blind him at palates to give me a chance of escaping. i might wear bright clothing but thats mostly because they dont have much dark clothing for nea im thinking of being Claudette next since she is invisible in spots.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493

@Zarathos said:
    Vietfox said:

mcNuggets said:

@Vietfox said:

mcNuggets said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @Master said: @only1biggs said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @only1biggs said: @pauloandrade22 said: @only1biggs said: @mcNuggets said: This maybe works on idiots, but most killers dodge 4 swf or 4x flashlights. This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights. I play around by avoiding them? That counts. LOL No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al. well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different. @only1biggs said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @only1biggs said: @pauloandrade22 said: @only1biggs said: @mcNuggets said: This maybe works on idiots, but most killers dodge 4 swf or 4x flashlights. This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights. I play around by avoiding them? That counts. LOL No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al. well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different. Thats the survivors way of life. Why git gud when you can instead complain, project power, review bomb and get what you want anyway without any practising its also the killers. why do you think they changed it in the first place? What are you talking about?

You think the killer problems are a git gud issue? Take a look at the official tournament games where a non-nurse killer has been played

Full of bullshit.

I faced him long ago and believe me, he does know how to play as a killer. I didn't know him by that time, a friend told me who was he after the match.

You will believe what u want at the end, you just dont want to admit what the video says because counters all your excuses.

If he plays a weak killer and got a map not in his favor, he won't stand a chance againt a "good" swf with voice comm.

He explains how to player killer well, I know all the strats, because I use it for my own.

But he explained the flashlight issue completely wrong and he explained the gen rushing issue completely wrong.

Flashlights were overpowered as hell before the pickup speed change, especially for killers like Huntress or Hag.

You won't have major issues with Hillbilly or Nurse with flashlights of course, but with every other (not viable high mobility) killer.

Survivors don't die in a wall normally in SWF, so this is not even an option. (They most likely have all DS)

You can waste a perk slot or accept the free rescue. (Flashlight saves while picking up and not being able to move yet seemed to be a network issue anyway, like freezing on objects before being able to use them)

It's there because the gen timer is a constant value not affected by how many players are alive.

If you don't play an overpowered killer, you don't stand a chance against gen rushing.

Basically you have to down and hook a survivor before 1-2 gens are popped to even stand a chance against good survivors.

If the map is not in your favor, you are screwed when there is no possibility for a 3 gen strat.

I don't like the high tier killers, I prefer mid-low tier killers like the pig, the wraith, the shape etc.

For me the game is no fun getting gen rushed by a 4 swf with flashlights and dstrike.

He represented these 2 issues completely wrong. (or only for the 2 top tier killers)

In the video he talks about this kind of swf pro squads, and he says 2 important things:
    1-That facing them as a killer doesnt happen as often as many killer mains try to make us think.
    2-That even being a top tier squad, everyone makes mistakes, and if they dont make any mistake and do everything perfectly they honestly deserve to live.
    Sometimes survivors die in a matter of seconds, sometimes killers get 0 K. We just gotta deal with that and move on to the next match.

Buddy post rank 5 it's nothing but swf unless your dodging them. You will rarely encounter solo players. On pc if your in the higher ranks killers typically dodge swf groups leaving players like myself to takem on. I don't mind this were it not for players brazenly believing swf is not broken as fk.

Point 2 would be acceptable if it was easy to mess up but many maps are survivor sided with the exception of the game. Blatantly exploitable loops in maps with very limited counterplay.  It's really hard to fk up survivor as many pallets are ridiculously safe with no opportunity to mind game.

The man's advises killers to target a weak link breaking chases until you find a weak player who may or may not be in the game. He claims rng make dbd as a competitive game impossible. Not like a card game like hearthstone doesn't have a competitive scene oh wait. Doesn't address the terrible totem spawns and claims this game should be a party game,  balancing is pointless. 

Then he sell short the dmg ds has on the killer claiming it dosent appear to often just yesterday 85% of my games had at least on ds player in it. 

His arguments are pathetically flawed he thinks killer should only be reactive never proactive which is a massive limitation to the role. I say respect the man's opinion but don't buy his submissive tone. Dbd has created proactive killers like huntress, nurse and Billy it can bring the rest of the killers up to that level but it has to stop making the depth of survivor gameplay patheticly low. Pallets need to have more loops where killers can mind game them less simple autohaven loops.

Give killers more time to work or as I have said many time before segregate swf and solo player experiences. Create an incentive to play it ie killers get an additional perk slot or bonus BP. Increase the times on gens in swf mode. Reduce the effectiveness of toolboxes. 

one point of this i want to correct is that at rank 3 i dont use ds and no one else i play with usually does either cause their is no obsession in game. but thats probably cause i am rank 3 solo with rank 10 survivors and a rank `15 killer on console. i run a flashlight if the killer doesn't dodge i get in if i dont get chased for and another person gets downed and i am their cause of empathy and i save the player with the flashlight since i had sprint burst in order to get in front of the killer and save them the killer then goes after me i go from palette to palette and if he leaves me i continue to flashlight save and if he doesn't and chases me all game i end up getting injured and keep running to palette to palette while my team does the gens my adrenaline saves me or i am on the ground and it picks me up or puts me from injured to healthy unless i get picked up and it gets wasted while i am getting brought to a hook and the killer hooks me and usually camps if he does. if not the killer chases me and my stupid teammates didn't open the exit gate i went to so i get downed or i get immediate downed because the killer has noed and i get camped till death. in both situations some survivors have already left or they leave me after i get downed. the chance of them leaving me is 95% if noed is still up. and i get killed. the problem with the game is SWF but getting rid of it wont fix the problem they need to add a reason for survivors to save people on the hook like i dont know if you dont save someone on the hook before struggle and then they die maybe take one of the the survivors perks away at random unless the killer is camping (like in a certain meter range of the survivor for long periods of time) i dont know the survivors need a reason to save a survivor other than BP because you can still pip without the points from helping people

• JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

As a Killer, i am offended you would think i would fall for something so stupid, i am smarter than that.

Truly the BEST way to win against a killer like me is

Wiggle da booty till im confused and disoriented, trying to cut ya up! I gave out my weakness...but that was common- uuuugh

• Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911

@Zarathos said:
    Vietfox said:

mcNuggets said:

@Vietfox said:

mcNuggets said:

@only1biggs said:

@Master said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @Master said: @only1biggs said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @only1biggs said: @pauloandrade22 said: @only1biggs said: @mcNuggets said: This maybe works on idiots, but most killers dodge 4 swf or 4x flashlights. This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights. I play around by avoiding them? That counts. LOL No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al. well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different. @only1biggs said: @TheLegendDyl4n1 said: @only1biggs said: @pauloandrade22 said: @only1biggs said: @mcNuggets said: This maybe works on idiots, but most killers dodge 4 swf or 4x flashlights. This might work for massive idiots, but most killers know how to play around 4 swf or 4x flashlights. I play around by avoiding them? That counts. LOL No, you do things that don't allow them to use the flashlights. You pick up facing away from them or face a wall. You bait pick ups. You slug, et al. well yeah with the new update since all the killers whined about flashlight saves being op they made it to where you have to start blinding at 1 sec instead of 2 so you have to be right next to the killer when he pick up to flashlight save It was easy to counter flashlights before the updated pick up animation. People just thought it was easier to moan instead of getting better and doing something different. Thats the survivors way of life. Why git gud when you can instead complain, project power, review bomb and get what you want anyway without any practising its also the killers. why do you think they changed it in the first place? What are you talking about?

Full of bullshit.

one point of this i want to correct is that at rank 3 i dont use ds and no one else i play with usually does either cause their is no obsession in game. but thats probably cause i am rank 3 solo with rank 10 survivors and a rank `15 killer on console. i run a flashlight if the killer doesn't dodge i get in if i dont get chased for and another person gets downed and i am their cause of empathy and i save the player with the flashlight since i had sprint burst in order to get in front of the killer and save them the killer then goes after me i go from palette to palette and if he leaves me i continue to flashlight save and if he doesn't and chases me all game i end up getting injured and keep running to palette to palette while my team does the gens my adrenaline saves me or i am on the ground and it picks me up or puts me from injured to healthy unless i get picked up and it gets wasted while i am getting brought to a hook and the killer hooks me and usually camps if he does. if not the killer chases me and my stupid teammates didn't open the exit gate i went to so i get downed or i get immediate downed because the killer has noed and i get camped till death. in both situations some survivors have already left or they leave me after i get downed. the chance of them leaving me is 95% if noed is still up. and i get killed. the problem with the game is SWF but getting rid of it wont fix the problem they need to add a reason for survivors to save people on the hook like i dont know if you dont save someone on the hook before struggle and then they die maybe take one of the the survivors perks away at random unless the killer is camping (like in a certain meter range of the survivor for long periods of time) i dont know the survivors need a reason to save a survivor other than BP because you can still pip without the points from helping people

You pip way faster making smart saves not dumb saves. If someone tries to save you and your getting face camped they will likely lose altruism or their own life. Your style of play does not aim to lose the killer which is a problem as killers aren't ai driven programs there people who get angry and will punish whoever pissed them off.

Players like myself who are made of sterner stuff will focus on your teammates and wait till later on before hunting you. We know how to play around flashlights baiting out your sprint burst then smack you in the open. I actually like it when I have players like yourself as it means that you always have 2 people off a gen while chasing someone that isn't you.

Some killers will stupidly chase or not play around the flashlights in which case the killer needs to wisen up. Flashlights in time will go the way of sabo once killers have learned to play around flashlights. 
  • CryptoHighwind
    CryptoHighwind Member Posts: 4

@TheLegendDyl4n1 said:
    all of you swf bring flashlight doesn't matter the rank of it and be in all very bright clothing then at the last second switch to another character that has no item and no bright clothing and most of the time the killer switch's to light-born or Franklins or even both and waste two perks since you have no items they are wasted even the wraith sometimes will waste his ultra rare addon that stops burn from flashlight. and due to the very bright clothing they might take of thier survivor finding perks since they will be thinking it will be easy to find you with the bright clothing. this is a awesome troll since it wastes the killers perk slots and or addons. i suggest all of you switch to Claudette with her darkest clothing. and in after game chat say press F to pay for respect

Survivor Community everyone

• KiraElijah
    KiraElijah Member Posts: 1,187
    I just bring Bloodhound, Bitter Murmur, Spies from the shadows, and Shadowborn no matter what 😂