The only way to lose as survivor........potato mates

Me and the other rank 1 are swf. (yea i know "crutch perks usw)

But here u see the reason why we use them. Rank 15 and 5 (5 is ok).

Can we get back the old system. This is just a pain in the ass to play. Its not possible to do all 5 gens and get chased with 2 survivors. (still managed to do 4 gens with my mate. i did 3 alone while he was getting chased and the 2 others didnt even touch a gen. thats why they basicaly only have altruism points.)

I know killer is kinda stupid if u face good survivors without ruin (escpecialy low tier killers) but this is just to much.

This screenshot is the prefect example of why its still possible to win on red ranks as killer. because atleast 80% of the survivor player base plays like potatoes. Same for red ranks. thanks for making it so easy to rank up lol. and with the new rank reset system everyone will be rank 1 in 2 months and new players will never find lobbys again except with swf high ranks

tld;dr: potato mates ruining games cause they are playing on ranks tzhey dont belong too. Dont get me wrong red ranks are not much better. thanks emblem system and new rank reset.

Whats next? participation awards ?

Comments

• Biggs
    Biggs Member Posts: 286

Nope more cosmetics for survivors that will solve everything.. Oh and keeping making more big and dark maps for new survivors as Well who cares about new killers right?

• HYthinger
    HYthinger Member Posts: 130
    edited January 2020

PS: thanks for nerfing the noob crusher perk (ruin). Now everyone runs noed. so much fun. yea u made survivor much more fun for giving killer no reason to play a fair game. i see pink moris and noed every damn game now. And no, nerfing it is no good solution.

How about helping killers not losing 3 gens in the 40 seconds of the match???

no im no "killer main". i just think its stupid that one is weaker than the 4

edit: guess what. potato mates

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Yes you are losing because of potato mates. Killers are helpless w/o ruin apparently.

• HYthinger
    HYthinger Member Posts: 130
    edited January 2020

yes killers are helpless. when my other 2 friends come onlline and we play 4 man we can bully 95% of all killers because the get gen rushed to hell. killers are underpowerd and without ruin its a gg before the match starts.

edit: btw thats not because swf is op. we could play without comms and still wi. u know why. cause they play decent and do objectives even though they are both not playing much.