Can we just rework Object of Obsession?

Options
OmegaXII
OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,187

IMO it is more annoying than Ruin lol, especially when SWF uses it.

I know some killers counter it, but those who can't counter it suffers greatly and it's not fun for killers. Not to mention people that run this perk are usually toxic

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    Options

Personally I think it’s one of the best solo perks and one of the most annoying swf perks. The problem is it will always be a perked that’s either decent normally but strong in swf, or a bad perk overall.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,187
    Options

I usually have half of the mind wanting to dc when I see one at the start of the match. but I didn't do it

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    edited January 2020
    Options

If you're in SWF, OoO becomes inactive.

While the killer has the undetectable status effect, OoO is inactive and neither the survivor or killer can see each other's aura due to the perk (other aura reading abilities through other perks/add-ons/items are unaffected and work according to their own mechanics).

• AWildLuke
    AWildLuke Member Posts: 22
    Options

I think they should tweak it make it also work other way around. When using object, you can quickly scan the killer position then look at the other side. When in a sweaty SWF on comms, I can agree this is pretty nasty.

I think that, whenever the killer looks at your position, even if you're not looking at him, it should show your aura. It's a gamble perk after all.

• cetruzzo
    cetruzzo Member Posts: 323
    Options

AFK or DC, easy

• Anevian
    Anevian Member Posts: 47
    Options

I will usually throw the game and tunnel the object user to death. I feel no pity or remorse for this even tho I don't typically tunnel. Sometimes the dude wasnt even that good so I end up with an easy first kill and still have 3-4 gens left.

• xllxENIGMAxllx
    xllxENIGMAxllx Member Posts: 923
    Options

Why rework it it's a good perk. he need CHANGES not Rework.