The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

New outfits for licensed characters

For everyone that has not seen the stream. It was mentioned that they are working on new outfits for some licensed characters and that the companies they talked with find them fantastic. So hopefully we will soon see some new outfits. 

Comments

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    I'm hoping Shape is one of them. It would only make sense given there's a new Halloween coming out.
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Yeah I read in a recent article where one of the devs was being interviewed and he mention how they are trying to get permission to remodel license characters. 
  • Jed
    Jed Member Posts: 254
    Yeah I would be happy to pay for some freddy cosmetics.
  • Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

@brokedownpalace said:
    I'm hoping Shape is one of them. It would only make sense given there's a new Halloween coming out.

Myers was the first person to come to mind when they said that for me too. Like you said it makes a lot of sense given the new film and all.

• BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333

Maybe it's Myers due to the new Halloween Movie Coming in October,But,They Have to add Speedo/swimsuit Quentin Smith From (A Nightmare On Elm Street 2010) Pls

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I don't suppose you know when this was said in the stream, do you?

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99

I don't suppose you know when this was said in the stream, do you?

Around 37 min.
  • JaPonii
    JaPonii Member Posts: 91

I was hoping The Pig could wear the outfits of other Pig Heads