Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

#########, why are skill checks triggered so often as soon as you stop fixing/healing?

sluc16
sluc16 Member Posts: 536

Be honest devs, is there a system in place that increases the chances of this crap happening? Is ridiculous how often it does happen.

I had a match where it happened 7 ######### times!

Comments

• tkwmm
    tkwmm Member Posts: 103

You just unlucky.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I usually try to hop off right after I get a skill check so this doesn't happen.

• Effrafax
    Effrafax Member Posts: 32

I'd like to know if they're going to update it at any point so that we're given an opportunity to hit those skill checks (i.e. the way Overcharge skill checks already work)?

• mmain
    mmain Member Posts: 430

I often think the same thing. I don't necessarily think there is something intentional that causes it. At the same time I have wondered if there isn't some sort of glitch that makes a skill check more likely immediately after someone stops performing an event that triggers them because it seems they happen like that far too often to be simple chance.