The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

How the hell are you supposed to do the left for dead achievement??

I've been trying for 4 days straight it got to the point where i had to derank to brown but its still near impossible, can anyone give me tips on how to complete this?

Comments

• Rasinbran
    Rasinbran Member Posts: 240

I got it from leaving my friend to die on struggle hook and waited for them to completely die to pop the last gen then mindgamed the doors.

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited January 2020

As the last person still alive, activate the last generator and escape through the exit gate.

With end game collapse existing?

The achievement needs to be updated.

GL with that one bud!

• Zqnox
    Zqnox Member Posts: 6

Damn so i rly gotta do it the hard way, guess i gotta keep trying until devs fix it (probably not anytime soon)

• Hex_NoGenrush
    Hex_NoGenrush Member Posts: 8

I attempted to do this achievement on the Temple of Purgation map, against a Huntress. With 1 gen to go and everyone else dead, I somehow managed to complete it with spine chill, resilience and a toolbox. Got the gate opened as well, and escaped, only for the game not to register it as an escape. Feels bad man 😔

• dfrenchiee
    dfrenchiee Member Posts: 334

Honestly,,, it’s an achievement u probably needed to get before endgame collapse was a thing.

but farming is ur best option to getting it now. That’s how I got it over a year ago.

good luck!!!

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,128

I got it after the EGC was added. I got lucky, and a killer was nice and let me go after killing everyone else. (I think I had memed a bit, given him a free hook or something; basically, I'd made friends.) I had enough time to pop one gen, then he shut the hatch and I went and opened an exit gate.

You do not have to complete the fifth gen (at least, I didn't), you just have to pop one gen after the other three survivors are dead, then open an exit gate and leave. So you can finish a gen, the killer can close the hatch, and then you can open an exit gate and escape.

Having a nice killer who decides to let the last survivor go can really help. If you're ever in a match where the three other survivors disconnect, get the killer's attention and see if they're willing to farm with you a bit. A lot of killers will be nice if you give yourself up when the other three survivors disconnect (I had two matches in a row where the same three survivors disconnected; in the first one, the fourth survivor got my attention, and I farmed with her a bit and let her do all the gens and escape; the second time, the survivor didn't give herself up, so I killed her).

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,948

luck or the killer feels bad and allows you to live as the last guy

• Mringasa
    Mringasa Member Posts: 980

I got it from a Killer who wanted to farm because we all popped Streamers, after having a discussion about it pre-game. I got my hooks/unhooks, some heals, then headed out to do the 2 gens that were left. The other Survivors meanwhile pissed off the Killer by flashlight'ing him and he killed them all (Bubba did not appreciate the flashlights). They all died as I finished up the last gen. He let me go because I wasn't being a "toxic assbag" as he put it.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352

Play as quinten and use wake up, try to get the doors to 24% then hide, wait till the Killer runs away to check the other door, OPEN THE DOOR AND ESCAPE.

Good luck

Ps Dead hard and spine chill help

• Zqnox

Thank you guys for the tips, I finally got it! There were 2 DC's so the killer felt bad for me and let me escape through the exit gates after i finished the gen, what a legend

• HectorBrando
    HectorBrando Member Posts: 3,167

The achievement was very hard and luck based before EGC, now is almost impossible unless the Killer lets you do it or an inmense amount of luck like having a gen at 90% and the second last guy getting sacrificed at that point.

• Zqnox

Exactly HectorBrando, really need to rework this achievement but I understand they have bigger issues to worry about