DC Banning System

I think there should be a Banning System when a player DC's a match, it's annoying getting DC's and nothing happening, just loosee some pips (like they care about it)

My suggestion is to add a warning when the player wants to DC a match, "Are you sure you want to disconnect? you will be banned for 15 Minutes for it." if he accepts, ban the client.

Comments

• Skairipa
    Skairipa Member Posts: 255

would be great to take action on this behavior!

• Dwightdaknight25
    Dwightdaknight25 Member Posts: 4

I agree. I think something similar to the league of legends d/c system would be great.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Maxi605 said:
    I think there should be a Banning System when a player DC's a match, it's annoying getting DC's and nothing happening, just loosee some pips (like they care about it)

My suggestion is to add a warning when the player wants to DC a match, "Are you sure you want to disconnect? you will be banned for 15 Minutes for it." if he accepts, ban the client.

Make it an increasing timer the more you DC

• Maxi605
    Maxi605 Member Posts: 145

Still this is needed, WE NEED THIS, IS SO ANNOYING DEVS, I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS ISN'T ADRESSED YET, IT'S A MAJOR ISSUE WITH THE GAME WITH NO SOLUTION STILL, JESUS.

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

The problem is, dc is just a symptom of another problem.
    Yesterday, i disconnected for the first time in this game.

Why? i am not a very experienced killer yet. And i was paired against a 4 ppl swf-group, that were very toxic. They were in skill way above my level, but obviously paired with a low-rank-player to be paired against a lower rank killer like myself. The game was basicly done, 3 gens very early, but then they stopped doing gens, and started coming after me....they could dodge my hits, took turns taking them, while healing back, luring me and looping me.

they obviously had no intention to play the game anymore. Then, i disconnected. But i dont see why i should be punished for that, because i tried to play the game, but was highly outskilled, and the others didn use that to end the game fast, but to draw it out. Find a solution for that before you start punishing people for not wanting to be played with in this way.

• MakoFenrir
    MakoFenrir Member Posts: 51
    Maxi605 said:

I dc from games I'm rubber banding in even though the ping was fine in the lobby.. ( I know it's different during a game) 
     While I agree a punishment system needs to be in place, until random dashboarding on consoles is fixed amongst other things it would punish players sometimes for things they cannot control.