We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Is there anything that can be done with queue times?

I play on ps4 and it’s been getting worse and worse. I’m not sure what’s going on. It’s just after 9pm during an event and it took me 30 min to find one game. This is my favorite game, but lately it’s been so difficult to even play that I just don’t try. Sometimes I sit and do other things while I wait for a game. Just disappointing. I’d love to be able to play a game right after one ends.

Answers

• Kevinf
    Kevinf Member Posts: 9

It makes bad games extra terrible. I finally got into a game after over 30 min. Done in 6 min. No gens done, first person dc’s. I’m just really mad. I actually buy stuff in game. I spend money on this game. Yet there is basically no game to play. It’s like a waiting simulator.

• emptyCups
    emptyCups Member Posts: 1,262

Killers on ps4 are instant que ?

Oh noone likes playing killer because of how survivors waited it is and how much toxic scooby doo teasing they get with all the clicks and dancing. Killed the horror once they made it so easy to survive

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,217

When survivor queues are long, killer queues are often instant and vice versa. If you play whichever role has the faster queue, the game is a lot less frustrating.

The devs say they are working on fixing matchmaking and the long survivor queue times, but they also said it'll be weeks before that fix goes live. In the meantime, there's not really anything anyone can do except, like I suggested, play the role with the faster queue.