The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Certain daily challenges for killers and survivors

I have had this idea a few times now and finally wanted to share it. What if the daily challenges were split so you would have 3 dailys for survivors and 3 for killers. Of course you would have to balance it out by idk givin fewer bloodpoints per ritual or something like that. But the reason why I am suggesting this is because I am a survivor main (who would have guessed) and I only get killer dailys. Meaning I can't really get any extra bloodpoints (and pls don't just say "Just play killer then" because I don't want to). Anyway it is just a suggestion and if you like it I am glad ^^

Comments

• Burst
    Burst Member Posts: 5

What about choosing Killer or survivor when receiving the daily?

Like 2 daily options and you just have to click it?

• YourFather
    YourFather Member Posts: 89

I mean if u wanna be a better survivor u gotta play more killer,thats what the game is trying to tell you.

But also i have a theory that if u have more survivors than killers u get more challenges for them.

Most people when they get tired of being the killer, they play survivor to have some different gaming experience.

And the same goes when people start getting mad at their teammates or just tired of being the survivor.Then the people want some variety,and they will play killer most likely.

In short, variety is one of the key elements that makes the game good.

I apologize for having to use "Just play killer then",but there is not a better answer for your problem.

Note:I play both survivor and killer,both being in green ranks.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

I agree it would be nice to either have a daily on each side every day, or to pick one or the other, especially for people who don't play both. I do but I know plenty of people who only play survivor who get annoyed when they keep getting killer dailies.

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,136

I think they need to take another look at some of the challenges and readjust the amount of points rewarded. Each killer has a similar "use your power" challenge, but the reward for older killers is smaller than the reward for newer killers despite what the difficulty may be. I trash a lot of challenges for that reason.

"Open the exit gate as ____" challenges are also awful, I stopped trying to do those ages ago because they pit you not only against the killer but against your teammates; I don't think there's any reasonable amount they could pay that would be worth it.