What killer are you personally best with?

For me its ghostface. He's the best stealth killer in the game and makes it so easy for me to catch survivors off guard before they can get to their god loops. When I want to rank up quickly that's the killer I play with. I play other killers for fun but I just cant do as well with them. Killers who dont have any stealth just feel impossible for me. when I'm patrolling gens survivors will run off to their safe loops way before I even reach them. My hat goes off to anyone who can play well with clown or leatherface.

Comments

• Withered8
    Withered8 Member Posts: 1,241

Nurse lmao. I’m only good at her because I enjoy mastering blinks and the challenges that come with them.

• ASAPTurtle
    ASAPTurtle Member Posts: 968

Billy. Before ruin got nerfed all I've used was just BBQ and Ruin and I get 4Ks.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529

Yeah I tried learning nurse but it got too frustrating for me. Same with huntress. I still play with them here and there when I'm not trying to win.

• AAAAA
    AAAAA Member Posts: 558

Hag! She just feels so intuitive for me. M2, Lctrl, M1, repeat.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Legion. Got some perkless 4K's and I genuinely think I'm the best Legion player

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,017

Demogorgon and Oni

I say 2 as I am good as both of them

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327

Ghostface, combined with Spies. Just waiting around the corner for that unsuspecting survivor and bam. Panic run into a wall. Good times 😀

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

Huntress

Godamn I am a god with huntress when using my gaming computer

But when I used my potato pc I am usually good with spirit and plague

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,180

Spirit, Oni, or Clown (I know).

For Spirit, the survivors don't matter so much. Iron Will, Quick and Quiet, etc are whatever. A good Spirit is consistently ending the chase in seconds.

Oni snowballs like crazy with Infectious. Downside is that his early game is horrendous and you might not get your power until 3 or 4 gens are done if survivors are really good.

Clown is a meme. Everyone knows it, yet I manage to bumble my way into 3 or 4ks more often than not at rank 1 with him through ridiculous chains of events...probably because I'm on Clown and survivors don't respect him at all.

• Saitamfed
    Saitamfed Member Posts: 1,620

The best one? I think it will be Pig, but recently I am learning to play as leatherface and I am doing very well with him.

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145

Spirit.

I am scary.

Devour Hope, Infectious Fright, BBQ, STBFL.

• goat10em
    goat10em Member Posts: 749

Hag and trapper

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Wraith.

• Iudex_Nemesis
    Iudex_Nemesis Member Posts: 326

Doctor.

Since I'm on PS4 he was already unlocked and after trying out everyone else I realised I had the most fun and success with him so he was the first to be fully leveled up. With his perks unlocked I started to work on unlocking all the other killer perks.

• Eninya
    Eninya Member Posts: 1,256

Pig, and Hag. I play Spirit pretty frequently, but weird things happen when I play her, such as point blank hits not registering.

Pig is super underrated and nuanced, since the traps let you track and pressure entire quadrants of the map in a lot of cases.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

Legion, because... well... I spent the majority of my dbd time playing them.

Also with Ghostface I start getting good and I think, I am an ok Trapper and Meyers.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883
    edited January 2020

Michael Myers for sure. The original and best stalky boy.

• OmegaXII
    OmegaXII Member Posts: 2,190

Nurse. Best at getting bullied and lose

Poor nurse..

• MrMisanthropy66
    MrMisanthropy66 Member Posts: 167

👻 Face for me as well. If I have a feeling it's gonna be a hard game I will select him. And with as messed us as matchmaking has been I've been playing a LOT more 👻 boy. I'm green rank and with him a can destroy red rank teams. Very less likely with anyone else. OMG I love the yoinks too!!!

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,882

Wraith for me, I have no idea why, it must just suit my playstyle - always if I have a bad streak, I stick on Wraith and I play better...I think it's probably because I'm more used to playing this killer than any other, and it really suits my playstyle.

• FrankSRfromIT
    FrankSRfromIT Member Posts: 59

For me it is Wraith. I have had moderate success with Leatherface. I like to rotate killers to play something different, but after a couple bad rounds I will go to Wraith and I will get way more kills with him. I know most people don't like him, but for some reason I am at my best when I play as him.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Freddy. Therefore i'm immediately bad at the game.

I also main; Legion, Ghostface, and Clown.

Been playing Clown with only Tier 1 Noed while waiting for the bugs on Freddy's snares to be fixed. So far consistent positive results, 2+ sac's/kills per match. Who says Clown is weak?

• JnnsMu
    JnnsMu Member Posts: 249

I'd say I'm best with the Legion since their weak power forces me to give my best in chases and time management. However, I generally achieve the most consistant 4Ks as the Hillbilly for obvious reasons.

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

Spirit! But I'm almost as good with Clown and Pig, so I am a better Clown player than a Spirit player in terms of how good I am vs how good the killer is. Even without Ruin I have gotten some 4k games with Clown vs only red rank playes.

• Xerge
    Xerge Member Posts: 928

Same here. When I depip twice or three times playing other killers I'm returning to Wraith to get my pips back. What's your build? I've been using two:

Ruin + surveillance + nurse's + sloppy

And nurse's + nemesis + pwyf + stbfl

Add ons are always bone clapper and windstorm.

I seriously haven't lost a game with any of these builds yet. Before the ruin nerf I played almost every killer and hovered around rank 4-5, but after the ruin nerf I've played mostly Wraity and reached rank 1 again.

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338

Always been Freddy for me, even pre buff, he just fit with me and I played him well

• anonymous31337
    anonymous31337 Member Posts: 192

Legion or Freddy. Hard to say since Freddy is way stronger than legion.

• Sordieo
    Sordieo Member Posts: 2

I've played wraith since the game came out n he is the reason why I bought the game in the first place. He reminded me of the return the slab guy from courage so I had to main him.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Billy. Learning his anti-loops is very rewarding.

• Chubster
    Chubster Member Posts: 197

i like playing as Clown, Doctor, Leatherface and demogorgon.

if I had to pick one I know to play extremely well, I gotta say clown

• Schmierbach
    Schmierbach Member Posts: 468

Clown, Doctor and Myers

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337

Legion and Plague got me to rank 1, though I should probably actually make an effort to learn Billy/Spirit/Nurse for them flashlight clicking toolboxing SWF'ers.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Trapper since launch, mind games to make survivors run into a trap are the most fun and addicting thing to do.

• Kagari_Leha
    Kagari_Leha Member Posts: 555

I dont know with which one im the best, but i love playing pretty much everyone (Clown, please, get some help, i love you)

Also cannibal deserves more love than the one from the facecampers

• ReallyBigShoe
    ReallyBigShoe Member Posts: 764

I do best with Wraith and Doc. Though, that's old Doc, I haven't had much time with new Doc.

• liquidlight
    liquidlight Member Posts: 344

Spirit hands down.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

The Legion and The Oni.

• Tro
    Tro Member Posts: 223

Old and new doctor, and Hillbilly.

Also, buff nurse please. Give her another blink, remove the recharge mechanic (make it so one recharge gives u max blinks), remove her fatigue or increase her base speed to 4.4

• Eye66
    Eye66 Member Posts: 822

Maybe Freddy, it changes depending on what horror mood I'm in that month. It used to be Doctor for a long time.

• grassdirtsky
    grassdirtsky Member Posts: 174

Hillbilly and Legion

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246

Billy <33

• FleshTorpedo
    FleshTorpedo Member Posts: 394

Hag and Freddy, but i have been enjoying facecamping with bubba for memes.

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377

Probably Huntress. I spent hours finding little nooks and crannies where you can just about get a hatchet through and then it's downhill for survivors after that. I used to play her on PS4, was good but I had to throw my sensitivity down to about 40 to be pretty accurate. When I play PC, it is so, so much better.