Tome II - Reckoning Level Four leak!

I experienced a glitch when I was finishing level one of the newest tome and it launched me forward to level four here are the current challenges as displayed on my screen.

Killer:

With your own hands: Kill three survivors with your hands. 45000

Deadly Pursuit: Chase survivors for a total of 300 seconds. 45000

Shutdown: close the hatch twice. 45000

Crushing dominance: knockdown eight survivors. Complete in a single challenge. 60000

Haunted hit: hit a survivor with your weapon while that survivor is exposed with haunted ground one time. 60000

Rin's Sins: kill all survivors in one trial by any means as the spirit. 60000

Ruthless aggression: earn 5 malicious emblems of iridescent quality or better. (Makes no sense because there is no better) 45000

Doctor's orders: kill all survivors in a trial one Time by any means as the doctor. 60000

Either or Challenges:

Iridescent age: 15 emblems of iridescent quality or better (why must we do this again when it was horribly glitched the last time?) 45000

Bloody Rewards: earn 100000 blood points. 45000

Survivor challenges:

Bring the light: repair a total of 12 generators. 45000

Long gone: escape two Chases in a single match. 60000

Pallet master; Stun killer with a pallet five times. 45000

One more time: succeed at five consecutive skill checks in a single challenge. 60000

Sore ankles: fall from a great height while being chased four times. 45000

Plan b: escape through the hatch in two trials. 45000

Benevolence: earn 5 benevolent emblems of iridescent quality or higher. 45000

Savior: unhook four survivors in a single challenge safely. 60000

Taking one for the team: take 10 protection hits. 45000

Life Giver: heal a total of 8 health states of any survivor. 45000

David's protection: take two protection hits as David King in a single trial. 60000.

Janes victory: successfully stun the killer three times as Jane Romero. 60000

And finally....

Head on collision: stun the killer by exiting a locker with head on one time. 60000.

Why do you think the developers brought back some of these challenges from previous levels? How do you feel about these challenges? Let me know!

Comments

• KingOfBadRNG
    KingOfBadRNG Member Posts: 425

Thxs for posting all the tomb 2 level 4 challenges.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited January 2020

Your post is gonna get deleted though.

Edit: Also can we address the devs don't seem to have learned their lesson with the previous tome because "With your own hands" is going to turn the game into mori central and everyone is going to start disconnecting right before the mori to make sure that killers don't get their challenge.

Like, how can they not predict these problems? They seem to assume the best of the community I think and that is their biggest mistake xD

• JereBear
    JereBear Member Posts: 30

Ehhh Screenshot it while you can I guess? XD

• JereBear
    JereBear Member Posts: 30
    edited January 2020

I don't bring mory in order to do that so I don't know that struggle. I usually use perks like rancor that don't really give the survivors a heads up until it's too late and they're already being killed at that point it doesn't matter because I still get the kill even if they disconnect while I'm killing them. (At least it's worked the last couple of times I've needed to do it)

Edit: Also I am part of the switch community and that is my legit Nintendo ID and people may feel free to Mori me! ;)

• Infinity_Bored
    Infinity_Bored Member Posts: 445

Once you have complete all challenges from Level 1 and choose "select challenge" from the archive widget, you will be sent to level 4.

Do you even test your updates, devs?

I cant believe this happened the 2nd time now...