How are your games going?

Unicorn
Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Now that we’re a little ahead into the new patch, how are your games going now as Survivor/Killer?

Comments

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

By observation alone, I can say with certainty. I am seeing more Freddy's.

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377

I thought I’d just crumble without ruin but I’m doing good? I decided to go with no slowdown perks and I’m getting better results than I did with ruin. I think it’s because matchmaking is a bit wonky atm because I just got a 4K with cannibal without facecamping or anything, that’s a sin.

• Unicorn
  • Unicorn

I’ve been playing Bubba as well. My games are 50/50. I’m glad you’re doing well though 💜

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Same as before.

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377

Thank you! I hope you’re having an amazing time in your games too - good luck to all your future games while I’m at it. 💜

• Unicorn
  • BabyBubbaMain
    BabyBubbaMain Member Posts: 97

The only problems I’m having with are bad map designs, they are the real killer.

I also went against a tournament squad today and I wanted to die :’)

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170

Losing 2-3 gens in about 2.5 minutes even with everyone injured and someone hooked is getting old.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Not much different. Maybe more Keys than usual. Enjoying Doc. Feels good to play my original main again.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Nothing different as killer, as survivor solos are being less potato and killers are using noed a little bit more.

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Fast.

Either the killer manages to snowball early in the game, or the survivors finish all generators in 5 minutes or even less. Sometimes there is a NOED involved to cheese out 1 or 2 additional kills depending on how greedy the survivors are.

• Unicorn

Doc is amazing. Too bad I’m terrible at tracking otherwise I’d play more Killer and especially Doctor.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Killer: I'm absolutely stomping baby survivors who made it to red ranks because of the poor change to rank reset but then I run into a competent team and get curve stomped into my place.

Survivor: Lobby Simulator. Once I get into the game though it's a rank 12 killer who gets looped all game and the gens are all done in less than 5 mins. Fun™ :(

• Unicorn

I wish my games were less than 5 mins as Survivor. Me and my friends are too altruistic and end up getting stomped, but its all fun xD

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Finished the killer challenges without much trouble. I had a blast (pun intended) playing new doc.

Now doing the survivor ones, it's all spirits, docs and freddys. I saw a couple of trappers too. It's taking a while, but the queues are good.

NOED is EVERYWHERE.

I got facecamped (literal facecamp) by a doc off the first hook for no reason at all, unless we count looping him as a reason. Then unhooked without BT, he didn't respect the DS because it was bugged and didn't work. I died, then when the match was over, the client restarted with the patch that fixed the DS bug against doc. It was like the Entity was giving me a sign. Luckily, I have enough hours in this game to find all this stuff hilarious.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

Depends. I've found some games where I get stomped on, but that's usually because I'm playing high rank survivors and I'm using killers that I'm still leveling up, like my very neglected trapper :'(

But if I'm playing games with killers that I already have leveled up and have decent perks and addons, I usually still 3-4k even against really good survivors.

So I'd say if you're leveling killers, expect to stay around green/purple ranks lol

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

pretty fast, ngl.

im losing gens left and right its really stressfull to play killer right now.

as a survivor i can only say this: i am a stealth player, so ill be that guy i hate most as killer - the one doing the gens. there are basically two types of games: 1) the killer stomps my team and we all die / one gets the hatch. thats rather unlikely though, considering that all you need is one decent looper to keep the killer busy to get 80 or so percent on my gen. 2) we do the gens and leave in just a few minutes. now, as ive said i am one of these players that end up doing all the gens, so thats not a very unlikely scenario for me.

oh, and i feel like ebony memento mories have gotten more common. still, when they mori their first player we're usually already done with 3+ gens...

if i live or die is honestly not important for me. i want to have fun, and if i had a fun game and died, thats just as good as having a good game and surviving. the only thing i HATE to see is bad team mates - who sometimes even have the nerve to complain.

example: lerys versus a plague. we did a total of 4 gens that round (correction: I did a total of 4 gens that round) and my team played super bad. they got like half a gen done in total? in the end we had 3 gens relatively close to each other and only 2 players left alive, so i said fck it i wont die here just because none of them were capable of holding M1 for a couple of seconds and went to search the hatch (unsuccesfully :c). in the end, david got found and sacrificed - hatch got closed but i suck up to a gate and opened it after ensuring the plague (who was doing adept plague btw, so no chase tools, no slowdown later on and due to me being the obsession no usage of dark devotion for her) wasnt around, opened it and left.

then one of the others started trashtalking on me, saying that "i did nothing for the team" and "i deserved to die there", etc and completely ignored away my argumentation of me being literally the only one pushing the objective all game and that without me they'd still be at 4 - 5 gens, so i wished him good luck in his next game and just left the chat.

• Advorsus
    Advorsus Member Posts: 1,033

Because I HHHAAAAAATTTTTTTTEEEEEDDDDDDDDD him at first. Like with a passion. My traps were always deactivated, they were easy to see, he always just became an M1 killer for me... Then came the Tomes. I wanted to complete it and that required the trapper. Then I started playing him more and getting good with my traps. Watching people repeatedly get caught in my traps was very satisfying. That and some of the addons are actually good. So he's been growing on me, I've been leveling him and playing him more, getting better each time. He'll never be my No. 1, but he's definitely better now.