Dear Developers, do it and don't listen to them

flsl216
flsl216 Member Posts: 21
edited January 2020 in General Discussions

Hello

All those non sense ideas that you bring up and people complain about it, just make them happen and don't listen to them.

I can't wait to see this game die within 1 to 2 years.

I already stopped playing killer as I'm discouraged with irrational changes you put in and I even barely que to play survivor.

There are so much games that have basic things making sense so I don't bother those non sense ideas you bring up every cycle.

Its really impressive to see that you make such irrational decisions.

Doing pretty """good job""" so far guys (to kill your own game).

Oh and I hope I didn't say anything bad to break your sweetheart's heart this time, "anonymous" who goes around and suppress people's freedom of speech :)

And just a friendly recommendation, you guys should play some hundreds of hours on one of the popular games like LOL, Apex legends, Rainbow six, Dota etc. Just to learn how developers of 21st century games run their games with patches.

Comments

• flsl216
    edited January 2020

Point is to discuss and point out what I feel from playing the game as time goes on.

Feedback for the boomers if they even bother to care and take it to help themselves.

It is pretty clear point. Just surprising there are people who actually asks a pointless question very similar to "why do we live?".

• flsl216
    edited January 2020

This game gives me """wonderful""" match more frequently now.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

At least Ruin is an endgame Perk now

• LordCyphre
    LordCyphre Member Posts: 195

You might want to read up on "freedom of speech" and what it means to be suppressed some more.

• Kongtwenty12
    Kongtwenty12 Member Posts: 140

Awww are you sad that you lost your precious ruin? You make a lot of claims to irrational decisions but you should try using these thing called examples or your opinions have no value. And how would playing a bunch of games from genres nowhere near dbd help them improve the game? Last time I checked dbd wasnt a Moba,, shooter, or battle royale.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,775

This isn't constructive.

Do you have any actual feedback?

• MegHasCuteFeet
    MegHasCuteFeet Member Posts: 369

BHVR got enough constructive feedback over the last months. If they refuse to listen then they have to bear the consquences.

• Tro
    Tro Member Posts: 223

Buff nurse please. Give her another blink, remove the recharge mechanic (make it so one recharge gives u max blinks), remove her fatigue or increase her base speed to 4.4

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246

Lmaoooo I love it, ty for the laugh both of you <3 its sad but true, which makes it funny

• EJmurdermain
    EJmurdermain Member Posts: 109

SMH BHVR maybe take post like this as bizarre complements because getting compared to billion dollar brands and you're relatively new has to be flattering.

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

"I can't wait to see this game die within 1 to 2 years."

We heard those bets and wishes since over 3 years already. And you know which same answer it will still be.

• flsl216
    edited January 2020

it isn't just the ruin. The ideas they implement in the changes every time are very very not logical. The ruin change might have been a great idea to change the meta or the style of the game if they looked forward to adjust necessary stuff along with it. But they say they won't and they have really irrational reason for that (boomer alert). From playing lots of popular games I could understand why they are the one of the top 10 games so far. And the way how their devs run it with patches are just far more rational and logical with the reference of greatly skilled players. And that's what they need to apply themselves in this game. Doesn't matter about different genres there. I hope you don't go around show your ignorance anywhere else and embarrass yourself.

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

Your opinion about unbalanced things and irrational decisions about the bad killer match you just had in a sea of "I'm quitting" threads on the forums.

This game will never die. As the title is Dead by Daylight.

and for the past few years the daylight seems it'll never come...

• flsl216
    edited January 2020

Not just bad for killers. Just in general if we look at how non sense the ideas are that they bring up with. The statement of me discouraged to play killer anymore is one of the effects of their problem. And I’m sure its not just me. Many people have and will get discouraged from other illogical changes they’re about to put in. Very clear there I don’t get how some people just only focus on one bit and misinterpret the whole point of the post.