New gamemode: Double the trouble (or something like that)

I'm thinking Behavior should add a new gamemode where there are 2 killers, 6 survivors and 7 generators. One survivor becomes the obsession and has some kind of special item that can't be obtained from the bloodweb or anything else (like boxes). I think it's gonna be fun because 2 friends can play as killers and I think the special items are gonna be fun too because there could be something like Steve's bat that you can use to hit one of the killers and stun them for a few seconds and you can use it 2 or 3 times before it breaks. Let me know what you think. Maybe we could convince Behavior to add this gamemode.

Comments

• Archimedes5000
    Archimedes5000 Member Posts: 1,620

KWF could be a fun experience, but unfortunately we dont have enough players for multiple gamemodes

• angeweee
    angeweee Member Posts: 2

Maybe it could attract some more players because I've heard that some people get tired of doing the same thing and quit. I think it could at least bring some old players back.

• GertaNn
    GertaNn Member Posts: 4

Yeah this is a very good idea because my friend and I sometimes get tired of only playing survivor and it's weird to both start a game as killers because we're talking on discord but aren't playing together. So I really wish they would add a gamemode like this because it will add more variety to the game. And also some of my friends quit because they did the same thing and got bored of it. I support your idea and I hope that it will get noticed and added to the game.