Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

No mither buff

Start healthy but when injured can't heal back to healthy.
is not revealed to killer (or revealed when you've been hit).
effect of being quieter and leaving blood stains removed.
recovery from downed state either removed or nerfed.
Recover from exhaustion while running (50% slower then normal).

Comments

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

50% slower than normal when running doesnt make any sense because normal is 0

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

@Vietfox said:

I think he meant 50% slower than when you're not running.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823

@Orion said:

@Vietfox said:

I think he meant 50% slower than when you're not running.

Yeah probably, just wanted to make it clear.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

No change vigil to do that and make the numbers from 10/15/20 to 5/10/15 + ability to recover exhaustion slower when running

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

Wanna take away the only challenge mode the game has to offer?
    If you wanna play the easy way, there are several other perks you can use....

• Aziux
    Aziux Member Posts: 70

Honestly don't think it needs a buff or change, it's not meant to be viable but it's usable the way it is. The extras you get almost play as a 1.5 perk for the price of 1 perk and a health state, it's a fun perk to use and can provide challenge for more experienced players. I like it the way it is, but that's just my opinion.

• Akuma
    Akuma Member Posts: 407

@Maelstrom10 said:

ok
    ok
    ok?
    dafuq?
    what's that ######### idea? Because you dont recover from exhaustion while running. So you're permanent halflife, loud af but your exhaustion cooldown will reduced from 40 seconds to 20 while youre not running?

I mean no mither needs a change that the killer can't predict it... because every killer starts laughing at the beginning of the match and will tunnel the ######### of of you and he will not leave you on the ground. not for idk 30 seconds. An important change would be to make it invisible for the killer. (you start healthy and after you're injured you stay injured with an extra icon which can only seen by the survivors)

An extra quality of life change would be something like a considerably increased selfhealing speed (like unbreakable). Or something like those speedlimiter addons "50% more points post trial"^^

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Akuma said:

@Maelstrom10 said:

ok
    ok
    ok?
    dafuq?
    what's that ######### idea? Because you dont recover from exhaustion while running. So you're permanent halflife, loud af but your exhaustion cooldown will reduced from 40 seconds to 20 while youre not running?

I mean no mither needs a change that the killer can't predict it... because every killer starts laughing at the beginning of the match and will tunnel the ######### of of you and he will not leave you on the ground. not for idk 30 seconds. An important change would be to make it invisible for the killer. (you start healthy and after you're injured you stay injured with an extra icon which can only seen by the survivors)

An extra quality of life change would be something like a considerably increased selfhealing speed (like unbreakable). Or something like those speedlimiter addons "50% more points post trial"^^

That's also a terrible idea
  • Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    Honestly while i agree that no mither is a "challenge perk" i disagree that it should be tied to a charecter as exclusively all other charecter perks are purely positive (with few disadvantages, excluding things lik ooo) i think at the very least the status should be hidden from the killer to prevent tunneling.
    I actually really agree with the vigil tweak though, thats an amazing idea!!
  • Maelstrom10
    Maelstrom10 Member Posts: 1,922
    I also think the game should have more "challenge perks" ie nerfing abilities with trade offs i mean i think ooo comes the closest to being the most "challenging perk" however its downsides are countered so easily that unless you pair it with no mither your gonna have a good time with it.