Suggestions for lockers.

Survivors want fear to enjoy more.

For example

・Get into first-person view when you enter a locker

・It is even better if you can only see the outside of the locker through a small gap

・Survivors can't hear heart sounds

Thank you for reading.

Comments

• ChunChunMaru
    ChunChunMaru Member Posts: 52

I mean, that sounds great honestly. It would really add to the horror aspect of the game. Don't know if they would ever do that though.

• hocrux
    hocrux Member Posts: 212
    edited January 2020

Can't do that it will mess up with locker perks like head on etc,.you also need a clear view of the killer if you tend to want to use head on/inner strength . You also can't be in a first person if you are in a chase and want to use quick and quiet, basically you need 3rd person to judge a killer's reaction to make a play, maybe can have a a new animation on the survivor side being in a locker when getting grabbed

• danielbird11
    danielbird11 Member Posts: 150

I don't like the idea of first person lockers. Lockers are weak enough already without any perks. Like head on or inner strength. I would like a full first person game mode though. Where you would do everything in first person even chases. They could give survivors similar animations to the legion. Like the pallet and window vaulting animations. Plus you would be able to see your legs and arms while running and doing things to add to the immersion. What do you think?

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited January 2020

I feel we need more incentive to use lockers. The majority of people I see using them are either new or they are hiding from bbq. Stelath "can" work but rarely against a competent killer but looping "will" work and that's the problem. If you have q&q you can mess with a killer during a loop but if he doesnt find you, odds are they are going to check the locker.

If you locker juke someone, congrats. You escaped the killer.

If you jump in a locker and he opens it, you didn't waste enough of his time for your friends to do gens.

This game used to be horror but now it's just a running simulator.