Survivors above rank 4 is it really that hard to hit the spiny white box mini game?

Options
Pez
Pez Member Posts: 17

It's 2020, is it really that hard to hit a snap out of it skill check against doc?

Answer: YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO DO IT YOU ######### #########

Comments

• Speshul_Kitten
    Speshul_Kitten Member Posts: 1,861
    Options

If I’m running Disstressing + Huntress Lullaoyou can bet no one is hitting that skill check not even the most experienced survivors, any success would be luck.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options

Relax.

• Pez
    Pez Member Posts: 17
    Options

Good thing you don't need to use those perks cuz they can't hit them anyways. or gen skillchecks for that matter.

• dnj510
    dnj510 Member Posts: 438
    Options

I want to add that sometimes my skill checks lag out. They lag for various reasons, sometimes even depending on the killer I'm facing. I could be doing a generator just fine and when the killer goes into the animation to hook another survivor, I'll get a wonky skill check at that exact moment that ends up with me blowing the generator 100%. I noticed this annoyance increase more frequently when dedicated servers hit PS4 a few weeks ago.

In theory, you can't just blame others for missing skill checks when some of the time, it's the game that causes misses to happen.

• not_Queef
    not_Queef Member Posts: 804
    Options

I don't get why anybody even tries to do skillchecks on snapping out.

You can just tap now.

• Sylorknag
    Sylorknag Member Posts: 760
    Options

It angers me the most when they miss a Healing skill check...