The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

We need to talk about match making and how it leads to highly unenjoyable games

I have to say that the match making system in this game is probably one of the worst I've experienced. I've only played for several weeks and already I've vs several rank 1 killers and a bunch more reds, on the flipside, as killer I've went against plenty of red rank survivors that run rings around me.

Now for the records, I'm rank 7 survivor and rank 9 killer, but I still know so little about this game. I've only played for a month but recently I've started to notice that the quality of my games varies dramatically. To go against some of the best survivors/killers when you are still a relative newbie is highly discouraging. I may be learning somewhat fast but the fact is that the match making is consistently putting me against players way out of my league and I can't understand the logic behind it.

I think that the most frustrating thing is I really can't improve against people when the skill gap is so large. If I'm vs people in the same rank bracket the games are much more evenly balanced and fun to play, but right now I'm just getting really discouraged from playing as I feel the games are just far too inconsistent. 🤔

Comments