Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Controllers No Longer Allowed?

Since starting on PC, I've always used a controller when playing a Survivor, and the mouse and keyboard when playing Killer. However, now the controller only works up until the point that I get into a match. I can navigate the menus, store, and everything else just fine, but once I get into a game, it no longer works.

I've Google'd this issue, which brings up people that have had this issue in the past, but none of their resolutions have worked.

• Running Steam in Big Picture mode.
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling the drivers.
  • Rebooting

I know it isn't the controller itself, as I have been using it frequently in other games without issue,

Anyone else experiencing this?

Comments

• KaNGoL
    KaNGoL Member Posts: 20

Does anyone have suggestions? I am, unfortunately, out of ideas and have commented this issue in the "Bug" section as well.

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640

Go to your library, select Dead by Daylight, and click on Controller Configuration. Make sure it's standard gamepad, click done. Steam will tell you if your gamepad is 'loaded' (might have to rename it if you've never done this before).

• KaNGoL
    KaNGoL Member Posts: 20

This worked, thank you!

This discussion has been closed.