The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Please let us save outfits in Store

Kishikku
Kishikku Member Posts: 11
edited February 2020 in Feedback and Suggestions

Everyone I know wants the feature of trying on different items to make our own unique outfit before purchasing, please! We wouldn't want to risk wasting our money if it doesn't turn out the way we imagined. :[

Basically, we want a dressing room or at least a "Reset" button, that way Store doesn't reset until you want it to.

If this were implemented, more people will want to shop. I'd love to see more survivors & killers with sweet cosmetics in-game. Seeing what outfits people would come up with would definitely make things interesting for us and would inspire us.

Thank you for your time!

Post edited by Kishikku on

Comments

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Yea, I wonder why thats not possible. Why should it reset。i just want to see the preview on how items look on my char before buying. It discourages from buying items from the shop

• Kishikku
    Kishikku Member Posts: 11
    edited February 2020

It's been so long, did any of the devs ever read this? I don't know what's up since this request is in demand. I need a response please. 😞