The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

What Killers or survivors would you like to see by the end of the year?

Make sure to be specific.

Best Answer

Answers

• Plaquer
    Plaquer Member Posts: 197
    edited February 2020

Still waiting for the evil seductress killer, and female officer survivor, who tried to stop a cult for the entity that Tome 1 hinted at with revelations

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

A pyrotechnician killer who can blind survivors.

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Carrie white as a killer or survivor

• Kishikku
    Kishikku Member Posts: 11

I want a creepy child (ghost) as a killer like you see in horror movies!

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Clementine from the Walking Dead.

• Satelit
    Satelit Member Posts: 1,377

Would be cool if you could change her leg like Ash's hand

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,395

I would love to get the blonde guy from the early game concept, but since he is Dwight's concept i doubt it they would make him.

• RobMeister88
    RobMeister88 Member Posts: 351

Michael Enslin from 1408 (underrated movie). The guy is a badass author who killed something similar to the entity (albeit a very small scale version of the entity). I don't wanna spoil anything but for the sake of detailed explanation as to why Michael Enslin should be in DBD (and the fact that most people won't watch the movie anyway), there will be spoilers.

Basically Michael Enslin is an atheist author who spent his life researching the paranormal things of this world, though never finding any concrete evidence of paranormal things (yet all his books are based on paranormal research). He wrote books such 10 Haunted Mansions, 10 Haunted Hotels, etc. He always came in prepared to his gigs with instruments that would potentially be able to detect ghosts (EMF meters, Spectrometers, etc.) and such. Well one day he gets a tip on a place called The Dolphin Hotel in New York, the postcard said "Don't enter 1408". He calls from Los Angeles to book the room and staff never allow him to, at any date, "It's unavailable." "How about next month?" "Unavailable". "How about next summer?" "Unavailable". So he flies to NY and eventually convinces the GM to let him stay in 1408 for one night. Basically room 1408 is an evil entity (similar to The Entity) which can bend time and reality for the person once they enter the room. 1408 since it's creation, has had over 56 deaths until finally being put out of commission. Put simply, Michael has the worst night of his life, from nearly dying countless times, to his mind being toyed with by seeing his dead daughter's fake ghost and his father's, to almost having his wife being lured into the room as well. In the end however, Michael defeats it by making a makeshift molotov cocktail with an ashtray and throwing it out the window, which explodes the room and sets it ablaze. Michael ends up surviving after being pulled out by firefighters and laughing until he passes out. He also managed to get a recording of him talking to his dead daughter while going through the ordeal, which is showed in the ending scene.

Michael Enslin would, in my opinion, provide great lore for DBD. He'd be the only survivor who has combated something similar to the Entity. If he manages to ever meet up with Virgo and/or Benedict, there could be drastic lore expansion. As far as his perks go, here's what I have in mind (these won't take balancing into consideration, these are solely based on his personality, however the balancing aspects can be discussed):

Creative Thinking: As a writer, your mind opens pathways to creative solutions. When there is one last generator to be completed and the last three are within close proximity to each other, two will randomly receive 15% bonus progression for each great skill check completed, and 5% bonus progression when normal skill checks are completed. "Let's Encyclopedia Brown this #########"

Non-Believer: You've never believed in anything supernatural, yet always sought after it. When within the terror radius of the killer, you gain the Haste status effect for 60 seconds, gaining a 5/6/7% speed increase. Non-Believer has a cooldown of 140/130/120 seconds. "I mean, look, nothing would make me happier than to experience a paranormal event, you know, to get a glimpse of the elusive light at the end of the tunnel"

Last Stand: You've lived selfishly your whole life, and after everything you've gone through, you're ready to atone for your sins and make your last stand. During the EGC, when the Entity would take you into the depths of the void, you fight back. Upon being stabbed by the Entity, you pull out a makeshift molotov cocktail and throw it down, stunning the Entity for 30 seconds, prolonging the EGC. During the 30 seconds, you suffer from the broken status effect and your aura would be permanently shown to the killer. One exit gate is randomly opened and the hatch is permanently locked, unable to be opened under any circumstances. The previously opened exit gate is closed and must be reopened if the other exit gate is unable to be pursued. Last Stand is not a Teachable Perk and can only be used by Michael Enslin.

"I lived the life of a selfish man. But I don't have to die that way. If I'm going down, I'm taking you with me. This may not all be real, I may not even be real, but this fire... that's got to be real. Go to Hell!" "Keep quiet, you bastard." "You're wasting your time." "We're here to do the job, and we don't rattle." "The Decor is in tatters and the staff surly." "But on the Shiver Scale... I award the Dolphin 10 skulls!"

• Bentcheesee
    Bentcheesee Member Posts: 14

Though this will probably be ignored, I would think that Monokuma from Danganronpa would be a good addition to the game because of how unique he is. He could be a one off of just him, or a survivor would be added with him too. If a survivor would go into the game with Monokuma, I would want Teru Teru to be the survivor, even though he dies in the game. The rights most likely will not be acquired anyways.

Anyways, that's just an idea, not a fully fleshed out plan like the person did for the Xenomorph.

• Luigifan64
    Luigifan64 Member Posts: 1,121

I want to see Jennifer Simpson and Scissorman from the Clocktower series in this game. I had a few perk ideas for Jennifer and a power for Scissorman, but I haven't ever fully completed either because it just seemed like it would never happen. I really love the Clocktower series, but it's not that well known, so I doubt they'd consider getting the license because there's not a big name behind it. I can elaborate on what I have thought of so far for a Clocktower Chapter, but I'd rather just keep it short for ease of reading; plus this is and IDEA of who we want to see, not what they're full loadout would be.

• Lazerboy88
    Lazerboy88 Member Posts: 517

I would love something based from norse mythology, just a viking themed killer sounds rather appealing. Imagine a beautiful viking village map along it, i feel like we need to keep going with killers based off of mythology and cultures around the world

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529
    edited February 2020

(Edit: Wrong thread. Ignore me)