Balance Killer Mobility at Trial Start

If the Nightmare has to wait to fast travel and cannot do it at the very start of the match, then why am I being mowed down by the Hillbilly's chainsaw sprint within 7 seconds of the match starting (2 seconds after the camera pan has finished)??

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426
    edited February 2020

Are you litterally complaining about the fact that survivors don't have enough time at the start of the match?

Even I play survivor often and in no world do I think this.

Freddy is like this because he has a secondary power, can teleport through buildings and can surprise survivors with no indication.

On the other hand, Billy has one power, has to navigate around objects and survivors have an indication through both how loud the noise is and the direction of the noise to know that if they dont move they're downed.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

The Hillbilly has plenty of counterplay. If you're struggling at the beginning of a trial because of his map mobility, just hide until he passes, then hop on a generator.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

This, if you hear the chainsaw rev right as the game starts, stop what you're doing and find a hiding spot to see which way he's going before jumping on a generator and getting his attention right away.

• Nos37
    Nos37 Member Posts: 4,142

Okay. So, the match starts. I immediately hear the chainsaw rev and I crouch with nothing near me to hide behind. Spine Chill lights up. I am on the ground, dying.

I should hide? Hide where? You big brain. Where hide?

• Proxi
    Proxi Member Posts: 62

It should be so survivors move 20% slower and killers 20% faster for the first minute

• ASurvkillivorer
    ASurvkillivorer Member Posts: 1,840

I just don't know why I visit the official forums. Its so frustrating to see such nonsense complained about. You know what? They will absolutely cuck billy at some point so good for you. Survivors who have time to finish 2 entire gens before a killer completes a control totally need more time. It just isnt fair!

Imagine 7 seconds not being long enough to evade a Billy coming from far away. Billy should almost never be getting people in straight away scenarios.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057

.... seriously, no wonder you get chainsawed within 5 seconds of the start