Safety pips for a 4k as an M1 killer...

Just wondering if this intended at red ranks. This wasnt exactly a short match and only 1 survivor died on their first hook with 0 insta down perks and prioritising not hooking a player twice in a row.

Ive been having this problem with devour hope on doctor since this patch and have been wondering if there were any background changes made recently.

Quite honestly I believe a 4k should give me iridiscent devout regardless seeing as the killer has zero power over survivors killing themselves on hook.

I was told a pip = win so I guess I lost or something?

Comments

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736

Get bhvr’ed!

• ImmortalReaver
    ImmortalReaver Member Posts: 243

You only got 23k which shows that was a relatively short match. You expect to pip at red ranks with a short match?

• survivormain1105
    survivormain1105 Member Posts: 327
    edited February 2020

Your rank 1 who cares tbh? Black pip and pipping are equal here.

• BismarckCane
    BismarckCane Member Posts: 73

Looks like you were punished for the playstyle, looks like you slugged given the scores of the cake using survivors and the fact you are iri on gen D,

Killing 4 people is 25% of the score. So if you want pips you need to chase, defend, hook and kill.

So doing 25% wont get you a pip!

• twistedmonkey
    twistedmonkey Member Posts: 4,291

It's a known issue and has been discussed many times.

Devour while a fun perk doesn't help with chaser as any Insta down hurts it a lot.

Yes a 4k should always be a pip unless someone is camping before end game as that strat shouldn't be deemed as the go to one.

• YaiPa
    YaiPa Member Posts: 1,929

Next time play less optimal, if you see you can close the match, just don't. You should rather be stupid, hooking the survivor instead of slugging when you see the last survivor.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

23k is no small amount even for a ten or so minute match. And I got 1 gen grab which in the long run cost me more than I would have gained from using my power in a chase for 2 hits.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772

In the last minute I managed to slug 2 while one was on the hook and quickly saw the other crouching behind a wall. Outside of that I didnt slug at all and usually dont unless Im myers or ghostface.