With Tome 2 out and level 2 two having come out, I've got a question

Killer mains, what's your go to builds for Doctor and Spirit?

I've been playing around with both and haven't come across any that have really stuck out.

Comments

• RaSavage42
    RaSavage42 Member Posts: 5,546

Whispers on doc

Strider on spirit

Other then that find out where other perks can help

Sorry it's not alot

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949

If you like to slug (which is a lot of fun on Doctor and Spirit)

Doctor build:

Perks: Knockout, Sloppy Butcher, Thanataphobia, and a third perk of your choice (BBQ or Pop?)

Addons: Calm and Restraint. Or if you wanna get really disgusting, Iri king and queen. Calm and Restraint are my go-to's.

Spirit:

Perks: Knockout, Sloppy Butcher, Thanataphobia, and Stridor.

Addons: Katsumori (or Kaiun) Talisman and Dirty Uwabaki (or Muddy Sports Day Cap). You could replace the first one with Dried Cherry Blossom, which is a lot of fun.

• Wilky5313
    Wilky5313 Member Posts: 10

Those sound like a lot of fun, I'll definitely have to try those out thanks.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    Nemmy_Wemmy Member Posts: 800
    edited February 2020

I have one for both and I highly recommend both.

Spirit -

Haunted Ground: most people dont want to cleanse against spirit if they are smart, if they cleanse they get one hit, this creates great pressure for you to get a down or two quickly, it also helps to protect the next perk..

Devour Hope: Now this is evil, it has extra defense being that you have haunted ground and if they see you are spirit and know you have a totem most people assume its haunted ground, by the time devour hope allows u to insta down, its too late for them, alot of the time they cleanse haunted first bc they have a 2/3 chance of it being haunted. These 2 perks are especially evil on spirit for these reasons specifically.

Barbecue and Chili: Could also use thrilling tremors here if you like, this allows u to have alot more bp and map awareness to help you use your next perk..

Pop Goes The Weasel: This pairs nicely with bbq and allows you to slow the game down and by the time they get through all your totems of death, you wont need any perks besides pop and bbq to destroy with Spirit.

Addons: I like haunting movement speed and charge speed personally.

Doctor -

Thrilling Tremor: BBQ cant replace this perk in this build, heres why, after you down someone use your static blast to immediately kick anyone around you off the gens then immediately pick up the downed survivor so it blocks off all gens they were working on, this combos with..

Ruin: When you get a good spawn this combo is deadly, once you push them off the gens with static blast and block it with tremors, then gens immediately regress making it a pain to do gens with ruin up as well as being able to use..

Surveillance: This allows you to know exactly which gens are being worked on when they are forced to get off or get back on, and if ruin gets cleansed its still a nice perk to help u keep tabs on gens.

Distressing: This directly buffs his static blast, allowing him to hit more gens to get them off the gens for them to be blocked and regressed.

Addons: I recomend the addons that lower your TR and raises it when static blast is ready meaning, your static blast will have even MORE range. Its called calm I think.

• Wilky5313

These look like solid builds and I like the extra details and explanations, thanks.

• Nemmy_Wemmy

I put ALOT of thought into killer builds its my favorite thing about the game, coming up with builds that synergize with said killers.

Let me know if u try either build (if u can remember me that is.) You on ps4, pc, or xbox? If you are on ps4 thats what i play on

• blasto
    blasto Member Posts: 41

I run STBFL, M&A, Surge, and discordance on doc. I think discordance is strong on him since you can frequently catch at least 2 in static blast, often right at the start of the match, in addition to the info it provides.

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477

Ruin doesn't synergize with Thrilling Tremors, the regression stops for the block's duration.

• Nemmy_Wemmy
    edited February 2020

Still kicks them off gens and procs ruin afterwards tho. So still good for kicking them off gens, and starting a chase and having it regress while in chase, and those 16 seconds of gens being blocked can be the difference between a gen popping or not. It can give u the time u need to reach the surv working on a gen and start a chase so a gen regresses. I just saw peanits reply on that thread, such a shame that this doesnt combo but it doesnt change how effective this build is, it just lowers the combo potential.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

Doctor OP as hell Build (Rank 1 killer, xbox with 3k+ every game): Whispers lvl3 + Huntress Lullaby + Monitor and Abuse + BBQ

Addons to increase skillcheck difficulty and make them appear anywhere on the screen + reverse skillchecks

Proceed to shock blast whenever whispers activates

Place Lery's, The Game or Hawkins if you want a REALLY easy 4k

• Wilky5313

That sounds like a real problem for survivors, I like it.