Killer Voices

it would be more terrifying if they put voice chat on the killer.
or include voices to the Killer, which you would choose which one to use. As for example "you have nowhere to hide," "I'm going to kill you," "some demonic laughter during a chase."

Comments

• Mikysama
    Mikysama Member Posts: 33
    Totally agree. The breath sound of killers is scary but not enough loud to really impact survivors. Anyway some voice effects ( that you can choose to play or not depending if you want to "stealth" or not ) could be great. As the Freddy laugh, but something you start pushing a controller/keyboard key.
  • swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

Haha, that could be pretty cool tbh.
    Nice idea.

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    If the Grudge ever Will be the killer in dbd that snarling sound while you are on a gen would be terrifying. 
  • Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    What I really want is a killer voiceline off: ", I know you're there." or something to that effect. For those instances when they hide a second too late.
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Gandolphi69 said:
    or include voices to the Killer, which you would choose which one to use. As for example "you have nowhere to hide," "I'm going to kill you," "some demonic laughter during a chase."

Yes, as long as they dont introduce voice comms in DBD.... cant do that in a game as toxic as DBD
    But "emotes" aka lines as you suggested would be nice

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857
    I think it would be better to hear the entity like in whispers if you're found or something. Talking can be spammed and it won't be scary so it will take away from the chat, then the voices have to think about translation and all kinds of issues. If there was killer chat prompts, I think it's better if the killer can't do it on demand, if it activates under a condition because people can spam and chat spam is an issue in games that has that. It could potentially make people take the killer not as serious or just imcrease salt levels in killers/survivors.
  • Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Spaaaaaace_steam_ Member Posts: 66

@Dabrownman1812 said:
    I think it would be better to hear the entity like in whispers if you're found or something. Talking can be spammed and it won't be scary so it will take away from the chat, then the voices have to think about translation and all kinds of issues. If there was killer chat prompts, I think it's better if the killer can't do it on demand, if it activates under a condition because people can spam and chat spam is an issue in games that has that. It could potentially make people take the killer not as serious or just imcrease salt levels in killers/survivors.

You can just make an option to disable the chat , and rep for chat spams resulting in 1 or 2 days chat ban then

• Dabrownman1812
    Dabrownman1812 Member Posts: 1,857

@Dabrownman1812 said:

You can just make an option to disable the chat , and rep for chat spams resulting in 1 or 2 days chat ban then

Once again, that's added layers of complexity for little gain since 3rd party programs already offer direct chat. 
  • AnIntellectualClone
    AnIntellectualClone Member Posts: 118

The closest thing we have to that are the doctor's and clown's laugh whenever they use their powers but some emotes for killers would be nice.
  • MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913
    Mikysama said:
    Totally agree. The breath sound of killers is scary but not enough loud to really impact survivors. Anyway some voice effects ( that you can choose to play or not depending if you want to "stealth" or not ) could be great. As the Freddy laugh, but something you start pushing a controller/keyboard key.
    The only killer breathing sound you really hear very audibly is Myers due to his very low terror radius. Usually you’ll hear the breathing before the chase music in Evil Within 1. Sometimes you’ll hear The Huntress breathing but her lullaby will muffle it. The Nurse’s wheezing is flat out annoying and I don’t find The Wraith and Hillbilly’s sore throat gargling to be intimidating. Myers is the only intimidating one off the top of my head and the most audible of all killers.
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@Gandolphi69 said:

Leatherface has a voice after his mori...sorta