Camping

Is it ok to face camp or mori a really toxic survivor (t bags, flashlight spam, messing with the killers aim, 360)? Or should i just ignore them.

Best Answers

• Spaaaaaace_steam_
    Spaaaaaace_steam_ Member Posts: 66
    Answer ✓

@Vietfox said:
    As @245_Trioxin has said, taunting you with the flashlight and t-bagging is an ass behaviour, but 360s are not toxic at all, you just need to get better (i dont mean this in a bad way at all).
    I've said this many times, but i'll say it again: not everything that bothers you is toxic, just because you find it annoying doesnt mean that survivor needs to get facecamped, so learn to tell the difference between a toxic behaviour and skills which annoy you.
    This is a pvp game and i know you like to be succesful, but if you are gonna get mad for stuff like that you are not gonna enjoy the main purpose of a game, which is to have fun.

As you said its a pvp game so if killer decides to facecamp 1 survivor who is just outclassing them it is OK , using your logic )))

Answers

• BasementLeatherBoi
    BasementLeatherBoi Member Posts: 72

Tbh if I catch a really toxic survivor I either spam mori em a few times or camp them. I like to think it teaches them to not be toxic in future games. As an added bonus some toxic survivors are swf and camping them could lead to a 4K if they’re team hook rushes.

• Spaaaaaace_steam_

Tbh if I catch a really toxic survivor I either spam mori em a few times or camp them. I like to think it teaches them to not be toxic in future games. As an added bonus some toxic survivors are swf and camping them could lead to a 4K if they’re team hook rushes.

how do you spam mori?

• 245_Trioxin
    245_Trioxin Member Posts: 171

Okay, so I get that teabagging and flashlight clicking can be seen as toxic, but I'm really confused on how 360s are. Most players are pretty bad at them, and you can usually catch them out on the 2nd try, if they actually pull it off the first time. I know some players can go a bit overboard with them, but it is a legitimate way to attempt to dodge a killer's attack when there are no structures around.

More so, I'm incredibly confused by "messing with the killers aim". What do you mean by this?

• Spaaaaaace_steam_

@245_Trioxin said:
    Okay, so I get that teabagging and flashlight clicking can be seen as toxic, but I'm really confused on how 360s are. Most players are pretty bad at them, and you can usually catch them out on the 2nd try, if they actually pull it off the first time. I know some players can go a bit overboard with them, but it is a legitimate way to attempt to dodge a killer's attack when there are no structures around.

More so, I'm incredibly confused by "messing with the killers aim". What do you mean by this?

is it legit tho ? Killer can really do anything about it , and it works really well against doctor and michael , while on wraith i have no problem with it , and at least for me its REALLY annoying that its possible .

• 245_Trioxin
    245_Trioxin Member Posts: 171

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@245_Trioxin said:

is it legit tho ? Killer can really do anything about it , and it works really well against doctor and michael , while on wraith i have no problem with it , and at least for me its REALLY annoying that its possible .

Sure they can. It's really not difficult to catch a survivor out when they try to 360. It tends to work better on new killers, but once they get used to the timing on the attack, 360s become far less effective. I really don't see how it would be considered toxic. That's effectively asking the survivor to not dodge an attack out in the open.

But, back to my question. What do you mean by "messing with the killer's aim"?

• Spaaaaaace_steam_

@245_Trioxin said:

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:

@245_Trioxin said:

Sure they can. It's really not difficult to catch a survivor out when they try to 360. It tends to work better on new killers, but once they get used to the timing on the attack, 360s become far less effective. I really don't see how it would be considered toxic. That's effectively asking the survivor to not dodge an attack out in the open.

But, back to my question. What do you mean by "messing with the killer's aim"?

i meant 360 and other kinds of mechanic breaking bullshit
    by legit I mean that it was intended by devs , i am pretty sure that it wasn't intended by devs , and even the tiny second this legit trick gives can be enough to make it to another bloody pallet and continue the loop so that's why i am calling it annoying

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    As @245_Trioxin has said, taunting you with the flashlight and t-bagging is an ass behaviour, but 360s are not toxic at all, you just need to get better (i dont mean this in a bad way at all).
    I've said this many times, but i'll say it again: not everything that bothers you is toxic, just because you find it annoying doesnt mean that survivor needs to get facecamped, so learn to tell the difference between a toxic behaviour and skills which annoy you.
    This is a pvp game and i know you like to be succesful, but if you are gonna get mad for stuff like that you are not gonna enjoy the main purpose of a game, which is to have fun.
  • Zarathos
    Zarathos Member Posts: 1,911
    edited August 2018

@Vietfox said:

Honestly the slower it takes to climb to rank 1 the better ways of having fun as many fun meme build just don't work in the higher ranks this is for both survivor and killer. I luv to start my rank reset with a scratch mirror myers or tombstone myers every rank reset because i know i will never get the time in a high rank build to get this to work. Or dare i say it the insidious leatherface build. I agree the build is toxic as fk and pretty bad around smart people but it so much fun to play this horribly cruel build at rank reset.

• Mikysama
    Mikysama Member Posts: 33
    When i know survivors are dumb enough to run in the trap ( survivor hooked used as bait ) i will always stay close the hook. Never face camping though. Is that really camping when you patrol near the hook? Not in my opinion. 

Today i got a funny message from a survivor crying ( as usually ) because: "we have 2 chance to get hooked so it's AGAINST the game rules to camp ( which i didn't do ). I will report you good luck with your account ban"

What to answer to this? Even explaining them i wasn't camping they still don't believe it and cry ( or insult ).
  • Spaaaaaace_steam_

@Mikysama said:
    When i know survivors are dumb enough to run in the trap ( survivor hooked used as bait ) i will always stay close the hook. Never face camping though. Is that really camping when you patrol near the hook? Not in my opinion. 

Today i got a funny message from a survivor crying ( as usually ) because: "we have 2 chance to get hooked so it's AGAINST the game rules to camp ( which i didn't do ). I will report you good luck with your account ban"

What to answer to this? Even explaining them i wasn't camping they still don't believe it and cry ( or insult ).

camping doesent help you win , it just lets you kill 1 survivor straight which annoys them , you mostly will lose the match if you are facecamping.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    edited August 2018

@Vietfox said:

As you said its a pvp game so if killer decides to facecamp 1 survivor who is just outclassing them it is OK , using your logic )))

It's a cheap tactic but yeah, u can use it. Just dont say u use it because you think that survivor is toxic because 360ed you
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@Spaaaaaace_steam_ said:
    Is it ok to face camp or mori a really toxic survivor (t bags, flashlight spam, messing with the killers aim, 360)? Or should i just ignore them.

It's mandatory, my friend. As long as he's being toxic.But it's not he's just constantly juking you and wasting your time

• Touken
    Touken Member Posts: 66
    Camping for me its only done by toxic killers who cant play normally I only had a problem with looping once but i never faced it often. some killers just camp to be ######### and survivor are toxic for no reason so unless both sides are satisfied this game will always be toxic
  • TatsuiChiyo
    TatsuiChiyo Member Posts: 700

Face camping or camping survivors is a legitimate tactic, no matter what anyone says. You just have to accept that doing so give the other survivors time to repair generators. I'm also saying this as a survivor main. When I see a killer face camping or camping a hooked survivor, I just fix generators. At the very least I get a free generator.

• athrophex
    athrophex Member Posts: 4
    Omg I still a new killer but that 360 is annoying. Im that clumsy survivor that will 360 into a hit. I played a match where someone was able to run for days vaulting and using pallets. I normally stick with that person to try and help towards practicing hits because they 360 for days. Yes I know it gives their team time to do generators but I feel lile it helps me out. I also got a " reported " message. I tried to explain that their teammate meg kept leading me to the shack where a person is hooked in the basement. She runs into the shack and I see the notification go off. I was leather face and chainsaw both of them. I region and meg was waiting by pallet. I chase and right back into the shack a survivor unhooked so I hit her and hooked but I couldnt avoid it yet i get reported