Who do you get tunneled as/who do you tunnel

Options

I asked this question in the reddit threat the other day and I want to ask it here and see peoples responses.

Survivors: Who do you find you get tunneled/targeted as the most? personally for me it's Adam

Killers: Who do you tend to go for first and why?

Comments

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

David, too cocky and predictable perk loadout

As survivor: I have been tunneled while Steve or Ash

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399
    Options

I main Steve as survivor and find that I'm usually the first tunneled/hooked. I've tested other characters as well for different things, but not enough to really claim that I don't get tunneled as them.

As killer, I don't tend to tunnel on purpose, and I've actually abandoned chase with a survivor who I kept running into because I started to feel bad. (I'm really low rank, so I'm always assuming that other people are new to the game like me.) However, if I hear gens pop fast at the beginning and I find the survivor with the toolbox, I definitely try my hardest to get them on hook to slow the game down a little.

• Legionmain0517
    Legionmain0517 Member Posts: 34
    Options

As a Killer I'll argue that most female survivors love to get in your face. Looking at you Meg. So usually those are the ones I tunnel the most. Only second to Claudette, who is more of a mixed bag of good and bad players.

As a survivor, Quentin gets tunneled as the most. But he's also my best survivor.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

I get tunneled as Steve most, and I don't tunnel.

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526
    Options

For survivor I feel like I get tunneled far harder if I play as Laurie than if I use anyone else. I guess killers blame her for D-strike, so she must die. Or the Michael Myers player wants dat granny skirt, or dem jeansss. lol

As Killer I tunnel the survivor who brings in a key, other wise no one survivor makes me want to chase them over another. If they are attempting to be toxic or something, then I might.

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358
    Options

As survivor, dwelf usually gets me killed. No christmas spirit amongst our killers.

As killer, i dont purposely tunnel but if I'm running around and i find you I'll slug you. Only exception is when i notice OoO. I can't help it, that person needs to go even if it means throwing the game. Its a mental deficiency and i acknoledge that.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

I don't tunnel any specific individual unless they have a key.

I notice Meg's are usually tunnelled and/or camped.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options

Quentin does get tunnelled a lot.

Leave us alone. You heathens!!!

YOU'LL WIPE OUT OUR ENTIRE EXISTENCE

• Legionmain0517
    Legionmain0517 Member Posts: 34
    Options

Oi they gotta catch us first though. Im confident in saying that I can give a Killer a run for his money.

• Blinking_Bat
    Blinking_Bat Member Posts: 18
    Options

I just play Nea unless i'm doing a daily or a tome challenge, but I've never found I get tunneled more on one character over another.

As killer I'm obligated to tunnel and mori every Blendette that comes into my lobby. I took an oath. Normal Claudettes wearing anything remotely bright are perfectly fine. But Blendettes...

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949
    Options

I don't get tunneled that much, but when I do, it's as Bill. Then they realize "this Bill isn't pepega...time to go chase that Nea".

I don't really tunnel people unless I know them personally as a friend. Then it's just playful trolling:P

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options
  • Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

I most tunnel clauds: I hate blends and a lot of them have keys

I most get tunneled as jane

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Claudette gets tunneled in any Yamaoka map or Cornfield map. If I let her out of my sight I may not see her again until they have the gates open.

Bill gets tunneled because I can’t stand him. I hate his coughing and wheezing, I hate how he looks, and I just HATE HIM! I don’t know why, I know nothing of his lore and don’t care to learn. I enjoy my hatred of him. I will show mercy if he wasn’t toxic and spins while in dying state.

As survivor, I don’t really get tunneled too much. The only time I get tunneled is when the gens get down to two and the killer panics. Or if it’s a Bubba, but that’s expected. More often than not, if I do get tunneled it’s because it’s a new rank 15-20 killer who doesn’t know better.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

I've only been seriously tunneled once in my entire time playing the game.

Tunneling: The Killer only goes after you, and only you the entire match, until you are dead.

I do not consider being downed after unhooked tunneling. That's called taking advantage of a bad situation.

• 2LuvRias
    2LuvRias Member Posts: 352
    Options

As survivor I've noticed I tend to get tunneled more when I wear the prestige outfit I have for Jake.

As killer I try not to tunnel

• Waffleyumboy
    Options
  • Tatariu
    Options

I never said that I tunnel. I said that I've never been tunneled, and don't consider myself going down after being unhooked: Tunneling.

Thanks for showing everyone how little you read posts.

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

Why else would you justify tunneling if you don't do it? No need to justify it, no one will shame you mate.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

I main Dweet, but don't be targeted often for tunneling.

As killer, who ever acts toxic.

• Tatariu
    Options

Because when I go down after being unhooked, that's most of the time, my team's fault.

And what's with the third degree? YIKES.

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

Yes survivors have constant info on where the killer is, how could I have been so blind. Thank you for letting me see the light 😇

• Tatariu
    Options

You clearly don't want to have a conversation, but an argument: and an argument by assuming things about other people with no backing.

Good day :)

• Waffleyumboy
    Options

Good day to you too. Hopefully now you won't be so insecure about tunneling 🤗

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I get tunneled as Dwelf like a LOT. Like a LOOOOT. It's fine though, I am gonna keep using him.

As for who I tunnel as killer?

Blendette's because I know if I let them out of my sight I may never see them again.

Object's of Obsession, because you pretty much have to if they are in an SWF as the game is just over if you don't kill them quick enough. You need to keep pressure up though to keep them from doing gens but still need to kill them ASAP.

People with a key, because again you kinda have to. If you don't 3/4 people could leave well before the gates ever even open. So the time you have to prevent that is narrow.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited February 2020
    Options

Smart move I would ignore him also, it's clear he is not understanding nor does he have any intention of trying to. Just wants to be passive aggressive to try and dig at you as much as they can; as they know they can't do much more without incurring the mods.

There are a lot of folks like that in this community, just ignore them and don't even respond to them to begin with my dude. Just ignore them and move on entirely.

Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • Waffleyumboy
    Options

Wow when did I piss you off? Thanks for pubicly badmouthing me I guess, because if I am like you describe me to be that would just empower me...

Good day

• Tatariu
    Options

Yeah. It sucks that people are honestly like that, being toxic and all. There's enough of that stuff in-game.

Glad to know that they're a minority though.

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,450
    Options

Please keep the discussion civil and respectful, thank you.

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526
    Options

Any player that makes it their mission to be seen, while I have no issue with T-Bagging, or flashlight flicking, you better make sure you're the worlds best players if you're going to do it because I'll forgo my "down the unhooker" and at least attempt to down you first just to waste your time.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

If I had to choose ONE survivor that I get tunnelled as, it'd have to be Claudette. I'm no Blendette, but geez. Everyone HATES Claudette considering she's the go-to stealth character. And I don't have Decisive Strike on her.

I don't tunnel though. If the recently unhooked runs at me, they get slugged. If I get them when I Dash from around the corner, they get slugged. If it's been more than a minute, I've kicked 3 generators and you're the only one I've found, THEN you're going back on the hook.

It's just not fun for anyone, so I just don't do it. And as I've said before, the snowball is way more fun than any other win.

• AkiTheKitten
    AkiTheKitten Member Posts: 670
    Options

Key users get alot of attention from me

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

Keys get a a lot of focus as well as those who are intentionally trying to provoke me (in midranks) since they are asking for it. Otherwise I let then go unless gens are going too fast.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

You get tunneled no who you play as. Its more who you’re against that the question.

Trapper - tunnels

wraith - tunnels

hag - oh you better believe she camps and tunnels

ghostface - tunnels

pig - tunnels the person with the RBT on

spirit - tunnels

freddy - tunnels

The rest vary but the killers above you should generally expect tunneling

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

Adam gets tunneled because all his perks suit a stealthy, altruistic playstyle yet his bright white jacket is basically a neon sign that shows up to the killer way more easily than any other character. The same thing also applies to Nancy, her sweater makes finding her way too easy.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,646
    Options

The weakest link.

I dunno. I usually don't get tunneled. I definitely know someone who does tho

• Star99er
    Star99er Member Posts: 1,431
    edited February 2020
    Options

Ace, I just wanna Mori his cocky face.😈

As a Survivor I usually only get tunneled when I emote or teabag during a chase but I’m just asking for it when I do that lol.

I have had killers message me after tunneling me that I must die just for playing Nea though lol.

• MrsGhostface
    MrsGhostface Member Posts: 987
    edited February 2020
    Options

The more toxic you act, the more toxic I’ll act, meaning I target toxic survivors

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246
    Options

As survivor; doesn't matter I am the killer magnet. I can be dressed as an innocent little raven bird, cawing around and the killer would still chase me ._.

As killer; I don't like to tunnel anyone, however, if I was caught in a situation where two injured survivors were in front of me; one is Claudette and the other is anyone else, it'd be Claudette. Girls, I am already blind! Don't hide in the corn or the reeds anymore pleaseeee!! Love ya though <3

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    Options

I rarely get tunneled for probably 2 reasons. I dont do anything toxic and I consider myself a decent survivor so the first chase should tell killer that maybe he should go for weaker survivors instead.

I tunnel people who do nothing beside hump the main building in maps where its broken as chases are most fun part in game and running same window 150 times is boring.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267
    Options

I get tunneled as anybody it doesn't happen every game though. I guess it would be Feng because I play as her the most.

I tunnel when there is 2 to no gens left. I also tunnel people when survivors want to twerk in front of me after a pallet stun. Or in general. If they get mad at me then they shouldn't have tempted me with all of the booty. It is typically Neas, Megs and Feng. Everyone does it though.