Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Anyone else feel the progress of the rift is way too slow?

Clinton
Clinton Member Posts: 348
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

Did all of the challenges in Tome I and 6 so far in Tome II, only tier 22. I feel like I should have progressed a bit more but maybe it's just because I am burned out after doing the first rift.

I will get what I can in the free track and be appreciative of it. Progress just feels way too slow and I don't want to have to be forced to play for 3 hours a day just to complete the battle pass like I did with the first one

Comments

• omegalul
    omegalul Member Posts: 47

I did all challenges of Tome 1 and most of the 2. Tome and im already done with the Rift.

Actually I completed the Rift on February the 4th.

So i don't think that the progress is too slow, for me it was perfect.

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,967

because this one didn't have that starter rift progression like the last one I remember starting at tier 13

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609

Its fine, but they should give a bonus progression to people who buy the premium pass before reaching tier 70, cuz atm there's no reason to buy it before reaching tier 70

• DarkNightSkies
    DarkNightSkies Member Posts: 5

I think its paced alright but I would like if they gave use rift fragments for daily challenges

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I'd just like to have some experience gained in between rifts to transfer to the next one. When a rift isn't active, it feels as if each game has less value. Plus, if I burn out in-between rifts, I will not have nearly enough time to complete the next rift.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I'm tier 15 with less than half the challenges done. I play from 1-3 hours each day, but I'm almost still on track to get 70 by the end of the rift

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

As long as I get my full Mr. Puddles cosmetic I am fine with it