Are the devs happy with how fast generators and games are going?

Would help to get a clear answer on this. If the answer is yes and they have no plans to address it, might be time to move on.

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

My impression from their responses is yes, they think they are fine, which is scary and quite baffling.

I don't think they've specifically said though so hopefully they will tell us soon.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694

Imo they are fine with this considering the alternative is a Ruin meta which they desperately want to avoid.

• Tipper117
    Tipper117 Member Posts: 41

I don't think they realize just how much had changed in this game in terms of player skill. So many survivors are at such a high skill level the game has become unbalanced. And it's not the player's fault honestly. But the devs haven't done a good job of adjusting or adapting to that over the years. I play both survivor and killer and I can tell you I've gotten to the point where i just don't want to play killer anymore. And i know I'm not the only one. Lobby wait times are a testament to that as more killers just give up and start playing survivor all the time. Overall i feel like I'm going to be spending time on other games for a while until I see an update come out down the line that makes some significant changes.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

I would assume they want matches to take 15-20 minutes a trial, but that is difficult to do in this type of game. So I imagine they are working on trying to make the game better.

• SleepyWillo
    SleepyWillo Member Posts: 2,197

They couldnt really tell before. Ruin was so inconsistent - it could last 5seconds or all game.

At least now they will be able to gather actual reliable data

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

As long as the SWF bully squads that buy every cosmetic are babied, BHVR is happy