Generators Going to quick fix

shane32
shane32 Member Posts: 383
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

I think a good way to fix the game is to have survivors have to find a part or something before they can start working on a generator. I think that could fix alot of generator issues. Nothing insanely hard to find but instead of going right for gens they gotta find parts first. What do you guys think?

Post edited by shane32 on

Comments

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

As someone who likes looking for things in any game I play, I think this could be fun! And if you have a killer that can place traps, you could put one near the item if you find it first. In general, I'm all for extra layers to a game, and I like to spread out my survivor play style between doing objectives (primary and secondary) and running in chases, so I think something like this could be cool.

• shane32

Ya I think It adds a much needed element and it also gives the survivors something else to do besides run straight to the gens and it give killer a better chance. I think its good on both ends and will fix the generators going to quick issue lots of people have.

• Divinitye9
    Divinitye9 Member Posts: 392

I would like a more varied objective instead of “hold mouse 1 until done.”

This type of game offers more variety that hasn’t been looked at. Seeking out parts for only a few gens, making indoor maps with certain pieces to open certain doors (think resident evil mansion), etc.

More flavor in maps instead of staring at a gen would be a welcome and more exciting experience for everyone I think. How to balance this type of stuff, though? Well that I don’t know.

• shane32

I think it just balances its self out the gens do not go as quick and it will just be a lot more fun for both sides.

• FrankSRfromIT
    FrankSRfromIT Member Posts: 59

This would be helpful on slowing gens down, and as a not very good killer I would appreciate it.

• shane32

Ya if your not that good of a killer this gives you a better chance to actually do something without the gens going off one after another.