The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Survivors tormenting the killer on Torment creek tractor

pemberley
pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
So I had a match on torment creek and the survivors would literally get on the tractor and keep vaulting over the side that has a walkway that’s blocked by a block of hay and it was impossible to get them. 

Is this an exploit? Or is there something I don’t know about how to get to that part of the tractor and stop them from vaulting back and forth? 

Comments

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

Do you have any screenshots sicn I'm not aware you could get onto the tractor.

• BiffTannen
    BiffTannen Member Posts: 6

Try doing attacks from different positions and see if that helps. I saw a Hybrid Panda video recently where he thought he was safe from a Myers on farm equipment but the killer was able to down him. You can also mindgame them and make them think you're going up into the equipment when you're really going around or vice versa.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510
    powerbats said:

Do you have any screenshots sicn I'm not aware you could get onto the tractor.

No. there’s 2 walkways, one you can actually walk up like you are supposed to, and one that’s blocked by a thing of hay with a really tall wall. And they kept climbing back and forth. 

What is weird is that unlike other vault points, the tractor is really high and provides coverage for the survivor on the hay stack instead of it being equally low. 
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@pemberley said:
    So I had a match on torment creek and the survivors would literally get on the tractor and keep vaulting over the side that has a walkway that’s blocked by a block of hay and it was impossible to get them. 

Is this an exploit? Or is there something I don’t know about how to get to that part of the tractor and stop them from vaulting back and forth? 

My advice as killer, you should just follow them up and vault the window or mind game them to fall down. Most of the time I usually vault it unless I know that the survivors will fall for the mind game.