If all of the Killers were put into a map and pitted against each other, who would win?

Options
bubbasbasementchest
bubbasbasementchest Member Posts: 62
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

I think Hag would be the first to go, Plague would fight hard but likely die early as well, unsure about Bubba/Ghostface/Spirit, Oni would be a real threat, Myers would also be very deadly. Wraith would probably have a hit and run play style where he goes around to the struggling Killers and tries to finish them off (or he would stay cloaked until one Killer was left and battered from fighting everybody). For some reason I don’t feel like Billy would be too deadly, maybe get a couple of kills and then Oni would tombstone him. Legion (only one member could appear) could do pretty well, Clown would not be too much to worry about I presume. Trapper seems like he could take on one of the big guys like Myers or Oni, but I don’t think he would end up winning against them. Nurse and Pig would not do great in my opinion, but Huntress could definitely get into the later stages of the match. I feel like Doctor may be annoying to deal with, but some of these Killers could probably just ignore his shock therapy/static blasts and take him out. Nightmare may be deadly against Survivors, but against other Killers, dream snares/fake pallets/teleporting to gens doesn’t do much and he would likely die early. Demo is certainly a contender to win, but I’m not completely confident he would take it all. I would say the Final 3 would be Oni, Myers, and Demo but Oni would pull through. What do you guys think?

Post edited by bubbasbasementchest on

Comments

• Cronk
    Cronk Member Posts: 283
    Options

Ghostface would win

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536
    Options

Hillbilly because he’s the only true OP killer left.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,503
    Options

Myers.

• Alice_pbg
    Alice_pbg Member Posts: 6,545
    Options

The intangible ghost I think.

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320
    Options

Everyone would have a hard time hitting Spirit, so I think she would win. Huntress would have to take out Leatherface cause I imagine he'd be in full on tantrum mode the entire time

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632
    Options

The Nightmare would win hands down. He is a demon with his own reality within in the entity's realms. 10 seconds into the fight, and boom - Killers are going dead left and right.

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

My monwy is on Spirit she is already dead and thus doesnt need to sleep plus she is in full rage mode all the time and freddy ot ay least versions of freddy are powerless/severely weakened if you dont fear him.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited February 2020
    Options

I think Oni would be the favourite here. Not only he is a supernatural being, he is also an absolute unit covered in armor and an expert fighter. He doesn't rely on surprise attacks on helpless victims, even when he was human it took a whole armed village to kill him.

The one that could be a threat to him would probably the Huntress, since she's a fighter too (even if more animalistic, she could take over whole units of soldiers), but she is still just a woman, with nothing superhuman.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

Freddy or Myers for sure. They can't die and insanely powerful. Unless you're talking with Entity limitations, then it would be Either Oni, Spirit, Hag, or Hillbilly.

• SandySushi
    SandySushi Member Posts: 27
    Options

I'd bet on either of the Yamaokas. But if it was between Oni and Spirit, Spirit since she'd be smarter in a fight.

• tylerlogsdon1
    tylerlogsdon1 Member Posts: 158
    Options

Clown. He makes everyone pass out

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842
    Options

Oni would be the most skilled warrior out of the bunch, so normally I'd go with him. However, there is the dogpile situation, in which he's done in by several of the killers.

Huntress might be a suprise victor though, since she literally lived for the hunt.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636
    Options

Myers has never died in his movies, so I’m putting my money on him

• drimmalor
    drimmalor Member Posts: 909
    Options

I definitely agree with Freddy, since he's a demon in his own realm. You can slow him down, but ultimately he controls the dream world.

Outside of licensed killers, I think Oni could put up a good fight.

• theprince06
    theprince06 Member Posts: 8
    Options

actually thats not true because there's no limit had can teleport to a safe place if needed

• theprince06
    Options

and also the spirit would be safe because she could stay in the spirit world how long she wants

• theprince06
    Options

she could stay invisible like wraith

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    Options

Freddy, Spirit, and Nurse would win. They're already dead and can't be killed.

Excluding them it would have to be either the Oni or Demogorgan.

• UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13 Member Posts: 177
    Options

Myers literally can't die. Freddy is afraid of fire. Michael could light himself on fire and just come at Freddy. XD

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243
    Options

Billy would just keep chainsaw sprinting and instadown all of them. I hate P3 Billy's.....just sayin

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

If they were fighting without the devs stupid cool downs, and the other killers are all able to die, I think it would be Nurse. She could just telekinetically stop their hearts or force choke them. She also could instantly teleport stab them and flee.

If gameplay rules apply, Michael and Ghostface with their one hit downs would be forces to be reckoned with, if they could keep distance long enough to build up their charge.

Spirit and Wraith would be very difficult to fight since they could just stay in the Spirit Realm until most of the killers are dead.

Hag would definitely die first if she got caught.

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited February 2020
    Options

Oni. I mean... Goddammit just look at him.

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 491
    Options

This does make for an interesting game mode. 4-5 people go in all as their preferred killers and try to kill each other

But the playerbase would have to at least double or triple before a second game mode is even possible

• SeducedByDaemonette
    Options

If all of them obey to entity rule which make them all mortal , then it would Oni or Demo

• ShadowRain
    ShadowRain Member Posts: 607
    Options

Nurse, Spirit, Oni would win

Myers, Freddy would come close

• yutycorn
    yutycorn Member Posts: 246
    Options

The Donut will win. Donut must DEVOUR all before being devoured.

Realistically-ish, in the sense that: basing solely on powers, strengths, and weaknesses (also is imo and there is some sliiight bias):

- First group ded; hag (.-.), piggy, legion, doctor, clown, trapper

- Second group ded; Mikey, Plague, ghostface, wraith, fredboi

- Third group ded; bubba, nurse, spirit

- Finalists; oni, demodog, billyboi, huntress

Demodoggo will be easily defeated by oni or Billy and could put up a fight with huntress, however, she doesn't need to be up close and personal as Demo, so she has that advantage.

Huntress's weakness is refilling hatchets, in which can hinder her from evading a demon dash or a chainsaw.

Oni would technically be defeated by Billy, because even if he can practically keep up with Billy, his power is hindered by blood, and if he can never, hypothetically, get an attack on Billy, he would eventually become like the rest of the killers. The only reason he gets so far is because of the early defeated killers like hag, legion, etc. Billy only has a mild slowdown after missing a chainsaw, but can often recover quickly. He'd easily go around the map until he tagged ole Oni.

Of course this isn't based on the killers themself.

The killers that are already dead; spirit, nurse, oni, hag (kinda), freddy, wraith (kinda), plague, and piggy can't be necessarily killed again.

But that's how I picture it. 😋

• BlueFang
    BlueFang Member Posts: 1,379
    Options

Michael Myers if he's unleashed and in his peak movie form

Oh he's gonna trash them all, maybe the Oni could beat him in strength but I don't know

• Inji
    Inji Member Posts: 1,096
    Options
  • LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 7,989
    Options

The answer is obviously Freddy...

It would pretty much be this, but with 17 "pinballs" instead of just 1

• HookCampingBubba
    HookCampingBubba Member Posts: 35
    Options

Myers is immortal and possibly a demon in a human body, he'd clean house. It'd come down to him and Freddy, Freddy can't kill him in the dream world (he couldn't kill Jason there either, someone who's died multiple times) and Michael either overpowers him in dream state or drags him into the real world and slaughters him.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    Options

Bubba.

Stand in a space with good observation so you can see all the stealth killers, rev up that chainsaw and unleash it when they get too close.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793
    Options

Lol I was thinking this too, also slightly more seriously the Wraith literally cannot lose as no killer has flashlights.

Waits in cloak, eventually one other killer is left then bing, bong, smack

• Gh0stDude
    Gh0stDude Member Posts: 49
    Options

I think Spirit or Oni would win,because they are already dead and would still fighting until the end.Plus I don't know why I guys think that demo would stay in top 3,he is too weak.

• Gh0stDude
    Gh0stDude Member Posts: 49
    Options
  • johnmwarner
    Options

Can we clarify who wins? Is it the last remaining, again if so I think it has to be Wraith he has a guaranteed top two spot if he waits.

If we say whoever gets the most kills, hits, downs then I’m going Oni or Billy because fast one shots.

Or we ignore game mechanics entirely in which case I say Freddy, he has his own realm in the entity realm, inception for the win lol

• RayrafLPP
    RayrafLPP Member Posts: 621
    Options

Imagine Plague vomits on oni and hag finishes him of with her Mori :O

sick images in my head

• Jacoby2041
    Jacoby2041 Member Posts: 843
    Options

Plague, she can just bust out a koolaid machine gun and all the other killers are screwed

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669
    Options

the invisible wraith in the corner

(:

• BloodyNights
    BloodyNights Member Posts: 526
    Options

I kind of feel like Myers counters Freddy a little bit too hard for him to ever have a chance against him. I mean...no one even knows what Myers is thinking, and hasn't shown fear to anything really. So Freddy wouldn't know what makes him afraid, so he couldn't hurt him.

However I'm not sure if that would make Myers win. Oni is a really big guy who is really strong. He is probably Michael's biggest competition. Leatherface would probably get killed by Myers before he ever knew what was going on. He is a big guy, but he is pretty stupid, and is a normal human.

So my toss up is between Oni, and Myers.

• Vors
    Vors Member Posts: 11
    Options

Freddy wouldn’t win, his power comes from fear and last I checked killers don’t fear killers. Oni would probably take the cake or better yet the survivor pudding.

• johnmwarner
    Options