Let us predict

As we all know in the previous chapter there was a killer challenge that required the killer to hook and kill all the survivors in the basement.

I'm pretty sure it took us all a pretty long time to get it done seeing as how uncommon it is to get very altruistic survivors especially when they see you doing a basement build, SO dear brothers and sisters let us predict what the hardest mission will be in this tome and would it be a survivor or killer mission.

(I got it first try uwu)

Comments

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

I actually thought that basement one was one of the easier ones. I think I got it the second attempt. You just stacked Agitation with Iron Grasp and you were literally basement hooking anyone from half way across the map. It's pretty rare to find a group that won't save someone, even in the basement.

Harder challenge of this one I'm expecting to be to take 3 protection hits for the same survivor in a single game and make it out alive.

• KaceSpireh
    KaceSpireh Member Posts: 112
    edited February 2020

Oof yea that would be harsh, it basically asks you to stalk that one survivor and chase him around and taking a hit for him while he's picked up or injured.

And if I'm honest I got the mission done as a trapper by tricking the survivor groups called "swf?" into thinking I needed 3 basement hooks(an actual mission in the tome) and had save the best for last stacked up to max and has trapped the basement from the top.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Yeah you gotta stalk him hard rofl and keepp healing yourself after every hit as well, while not dying, still getting the gens done since you're wasting time and live after all that.