GHOSTfaceP3
GHOSTfaceP3 Member Posts: 1,364
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

just Wondering

Comments

• InnCognito
    InnCognito Member Posts: 720
    edited February 2020

I had questions for the stream. Please chose 1. Thank you! and yes, You can leave my name off of it. If you please. ;)

1 ) When are we going to address the fact that Distortion, BBQ and Nurses need a balance. Where (EITHER OR) :

• Distortion no longer has tokens.or...
    • BBQ, Nurses now have usage tokens

2 ) addressing changes to ECG hatch. The match maker is picking from a much larger pool of players, which doesn't mean we always have the ideal match. So what can we do, to make the game "feel" better since exit gates have NOT been addressed.

• I nearly, always give the last survivor the exit gate out of sportsmanship.
    • Hatch stand-offs are still there. it is now between 2 survivors left and a killer that has to wonder around trying to find 2 survivors hiding.
  • KindredMain
    KindredMain Member Posts: 8

I don't think BBQ and Nurse's Calling need a balance. Killers are already struggling with finding survivors and pressuring gens at the same time. Nurse Calling is not even used often since the Ruin nerf as killer has to bring 2 slow gen perks per game now (and take Nurse's Calling out of their build).

Anyway both of your questions are kinda questionable... Like how often do you have problem with these 2 things you addressed?

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196

What on earth, both BBQ and nurses have counterplay, and wanting BBQ nerfed (or distortion buffed to compensate) is a horrible idea as:

• BBQ is fine with balance and has enough counter-play already
    • BBQ encourages killers to not camp and is probably a big reason why most of the killer player base doesn't camp or hard patrol
    • BBQ rewards you for hooking, and that reward isn't OP as hell (unlike adrenaline)

For nurses it's only powerful on stealth killers, just heal next to strong loops if you think they have it. Of which most killers don't run it anymore.

As KindredMain said, I have to question how you have a problem with these perks, these are not difficult to deal with in a normal match.

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949

BBQ and Nurses are already perfectly balanced.

Play killer. Then you're allowed to talk about balance.

• Hsizzle
    Hsizzle Member Posts: 74

adrenaline and bbq are so uncomparable LOL what. and adrenaline is once a game

• I just want huntress to not through SUV's at me, that's all. No one else really bothers me on the hitbox front. I mean Demo's claw hitbox not letting him hit people on stairs or if he lunges from a platform is a little annoying but w/e you can live with it.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

-Did the devs plan to spice survivor perks a bit up?

As killer I am more as bored to see in every match the same surv perks. You can't play a single match without running either into adrenaline, ds, bt, dh, or sprint burst.

I am aware that a part of the survivors always will use the strongest perks, like it is also on the killer side and so I thought hat survivors should get more stronger perks. So that we maybe see more used perks in a match.

I know that it will make a worse situation only more worse, but at least boredom would not come in and just frustration. Aka. the thing a killer is already familiar with in dbd. I know that's a sad reasoning, but I think that is all we can ask for, imo.

-Did the devs plan to reduce, or delete some of the Legion stuns?

I ask that for balance, but also for fun reasons. For a stabby slasher killer who can't really stab like a guy in frenzy would be able to do it, it is a bummer to have always in mind, that you can't play them like that.

• Leachy_Jr
    Leachy_Jr Member Posts: 2,196
    edited February 2020

Adrenaline and BBQ both reward you for doing your job, except BBQ's reward is balanced and Adrenaline's reward is too much. Adrenaline is a free health state and speed boost, this is too much especially in end game.