perk mad grit free report and insult cheater

Options

there's a problem with the mad grit skill, out of 5 games I do, 4 times in the end chat I'm insulted to cheat when I use this skill without recovery time, so I'm taking free postponements, so I'm going to be banned because I'm using your skills that you've created, you have to do something about this kind of problem, thanks.

Comments

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,431
    Options

You are not going to get banned for using a perk, which works properly.

• jiwix
    jiwix Member Posts: 64
    Options

there's one more game I've been told twice, two people: report hacker.

WTF is not normal

i just use the perk mad grid

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,431
    Options

Ignore them, they clearly don't know how the perk works.

• jiwix
    Options

yes just report free ..... and after ban .

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871
    Options

You do realize that the devs will check the reports, look at your games, see Mad Grit, and then promptly discard the report?

Source: Am someone who uses Mad Grit in a meme build.

• jiwix
    Options

ok thanks, because in 20 games 30 people tell me in the chat report cheat and hack and it's getting really annoying

• YourFather
    YourFather Member Posts: 89
    Options

Sounds to me like u are playing in brown and yellow ranks, bcs. i almost never got insulted for using that perk.

In fact, the survivors wanted my attention so they were jumping in and out like mad men.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Survivors not knowing what the non-meta killer perks are? Had people act surprised when the hooks came back after sacrifices or sabotages because they didn't know hangman's trick existed.. Same with a bunch of other perks, really

• Toybasher
    Toybasher Member Posts: 911
    Options

Wait, free postponements? You mean people are disconnecting and calling haccusations just because you're swinging really fast when carrying a survivor?

I gotta start running this perk right now.