Matchmaking stoppppp

NeaMainNON_TOXIC3
NeaMainNON_TOXIC3 Member Posts: 260
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

I spent an hour and twenty minutes waiting for a match when people I was friends with got them in less than a minute. I just love being rank 2 dont you?

Update: I finally got a match!

Comments

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179

I hate being the killer matched with reds since it's not fun for anyone lol.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3

I am a rank 2 survivor and a rank 10 killer. I always get those. As a killer I will have 2 red, 1 purple, and a grey. Depending on what killer I am, i can get a 4k (mostly with Legion) And as survivor I will have a red rank that urbans around the map. Like ######### get me off this hook

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

Where are all the needed red rank killers supposed to come from? Not a lot of people want to play that role.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3

I dont even get paired with red ranks! Mostly green and purple.

• NoShinyPony
    NoShinyPony Member Posts: 4,570

I'm facing green killers in most cases, reds just from time to time.

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179

Nobody wants to play killer because BHVR keeps nerfing them and survivors are downright toxic at times. Like idc if you won there's no need to spend the entire EGC teabagging the exit or hatch, or teabag after every pallet, flashlight clicking, etc.. nevermind the insane power disparity between survivor and killer perks on top of being outnumbered and most maps having "god windows" or "god pallets" that any knowledgeable survivor will immediately run to any time ######### hits the fan >_>

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42

How the devs have left the game in this state for this long really baffles me. But hey at least new cosmetics were released. Congrats to all the survivors who kicked and screamed until Killers were nerfed into non-existence. Enjoy your matchmaking wait times and unbalanced unfun matches.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3

Ummm..... Dont bring negativity into my discussions! I have never complained about a killer beinf overpowered. They are strong in the right hands. People just need to practice. BHVR should implement some kinda test range so people can try killers. That might help people not get harassed by jerks. And some jerks are streamers. I love their content, but stop being a #########.

• ignoredprayers
    ignoredprayers Member Posts: 42

"Dont bring that negativity into my discussions!"

Its not "your" discussion, its a forum where anyone is free to bring their viewpoint. Get over your own self entitlement please.

"I have never complained about a killer beinf overpowered."

I'm not saying you did, but the reason your matchmaking queue times suck, and then you face Killers who can't compete, is because of complaining Survivors who the devs cater to and the subsequent nerfs that have left killers impotent.

"stop being a #########."

Cool, resort to name calling when someone makes a point (and a valid one at that) that you don't like. Way to discuss something like an adult.

• NeaMainNON_TOXIC3

This post is my discussion. One I started. And I wasn't calling you a #########. It's streamers who try to act cool but end up being an ass. Those people were the ones I called a #########. They ruin everything. "Im so cool! Look I tbag at every pallet" Just no plz