Quick fix to Mori and Keys

Options

Mori :requires hooking the survivor 2 times.

Keys:cannot be used until all 5 gens are done.

It's that easy. Why can't the devs do this?

Comments

• hex_genrush
    hex_genrush Member Posts: 736
    Options

If they know u have a mori they will just kill them self’s on 2nd hook

mori are in a good spot keys are not

• Mrjuice
    Mrjuice Member Posts: 94
    Options

I will have to disagree with you. The Pink and Green Moris are broken. Also, having to spam a button and able to suicide on hook is just a dumb mechainc that the devs still didnt fix.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318
    Options

Why would they kill themselves? They get to keep all of their hook states. Who would get angry about dying after getting hooked twice and them downed?

• Dehitay
    Dehitay Member Posts: 1,725
    Options

There's really no points to a mori that requires 2 hooks first per kill unless it gives a massive amount of bloodpoints instead of just using the final hook. I don't think anybody really cares about the yellow mori. I could understand the green mori going up a rarity level since it's strong enough. The Ebony mori does need some consideration though. That one I wouldn't mind having a 2 hook requirement for 2 of its kills and then the same power as the green and yellow mori combined for the other 2.

• silverwolf4455
    silverwolf4455 Member Posts: 496
    Options

Actually the fix should be.

Green mori stay as it is.

Pink nori after second hook state.

Purple key no longer open hatch but add time to key.

Pink key open the hatch with same rules as now but instant closes after the survivor leaves so it's only a one person escape per key.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    Options

They don't do it because it doesn't make sense.

If you can only mori on the last hook, you might as well hook the guy, since the animation takes roughly the same time as picking him up and carry him to a hook. It would render the moris completely useless.

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179
    Options

Pink mori isn't any more broken than pink addons or items.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,571
    Options

I've definitely had people DC because of Devour so, idk.

• Kurosuji
    Kurosuji Member Posts: 27
    Options

I disagree with moris being good. The only mori that is fine is the one where you can kill the last survivor bc the game is over and you're not ruining somebody's experience bc, hypothetically, killer goes straight after the person that was unhooked.

I do agree though that keys are broken, they can ruin the killer's experience by escaping with 2 gens left. I will never understand why anyone would use them for the sake of escaping faster

• Mrjuice
    Mrjuice Member Posts: 94
    Options

Honestly, i dont think that an offering/item should allow players to skip certain actions required to end the game. (Hook 1 less time/Not have to finish 5 gens)

• Hsizzle
    Hsizzle Member Posts: 74
    Options

how in gods name are moris in a good spot...? incredible bait.

• Rullisi
    Rullisi Member Posts: 392
    Options

I only use mori's if the person is on their last hook anyway so it still maximizes their chances to play and I won't appear so toxic. Just fun to see the mori animations sometimes.

• HauntedMandalorian
    Options

I used a Key for the first time tonight to escape. I thought there would be more to it, honestly. Like, a really hard Skill Check or something along those lines. I was surprised by how simple it was.

Came in handy since the last three Generators were close together and the Killer was patrolling them pretty hard. Wouldn't even chase, just patrolled.