Getting back at toxic teammates story time!

Options
2»

Comments

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Quick, get in the car if you want to live! Hurry, before they launch their Pitchforks at you!

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options

To me Jake and David are the best screamers in the game.

You can hear the strain in Jake's voice which already speaks words in realism.

David just lets it rip. He screams and he's screaming loud. His bowels are leaving his body. You can really hear his immense pain.

Ash is a weird one. The reason I really like Ash is because of how silly he sounds. Ash has always been a wacky guy so of course Bruce will do some wacky voice work. Also Bruce hasn't ever done something like this before and he did a good job for his first time

• AvisDeene
    Options

Listen to Ash’s moaning when he’s on a killers shoulder. It doesn’t sound like he’s moaning from pain ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I think David’s is good too. I love hearing him scream. I set a big trap with my Hag where I put all my traps in one spot and chased a David there. Scream after Scream, it was delicious. His scream is probably my second favorite.

I haven’t played Jake much to really notice how good he is, but when I play killer I just want to kill him ASAP. I don’t know why, I just hate him.

• PapiQuentin_
    Options

Do you hate Jake cause of his incessant crying when injured and how he goes "Oh" when he goes down? XD

• AvisDeene
    Options

That is probably a big part of it. But I think it's more that his face has a smug look to it. I just hate it.

• PuckGOA
    PuckGOA Member Posts: 27
    edited February 2020
    Options

I was in a survive with friends with two people and the other was a random blendette. The killer was freddy and eventually it was just me and the blendette left. I run bond because my friends always unintentionally run the killer to me wherever I am.There is one genny left to be done (I did 2 1/2) and I run this Freddy repeatedly for a good 6 minutes with a couple of breaks no longer than 20 seconds in that time. He can't hit me he can't catch me. The blendette is just crouch walking around the entire time doing nothing but waiting for me to die. After losing the killer... Again. I run over to the blendette and run around her. She slow vaults through a window and I fast vault right behind her twice. The killer comes. She runs into his arms and is down in 15 seconds. Once she's on hook I give myself up to the killer and am happy with the work I've done.

• zaquintar
    zaquintar Member Posts: 54
    Options

Had a Dwight once when I was making the challenge for cleansing hexes. He kept banging the locker door next to me to draw the killer. I just ignored him and by the time the killer started to get close, I finished the hex. Well the Dwight started running behind me and dropping pallets right where we were. This kept on for some time but the killer was entertained elsewhere. I juked Dwight and he lost me. Went back to search for hexes and some short time later Dwight found me. He was hurt now. But he kept doing the same noises around me. This time the killer came faster but toxic Dwight was closer to him. Downed. The killer picked him up and he disconnected. Not only a troll but a coward

• PapiQuentin_
    Options
  • VoodooChild
    VoodooChild Member Posts: 319
    Options

You write in character I like that. more people should do that

• Snow_Lep
    Snow_Lep Member Posts: 305
    Options

Story Time:

I'm a rank 11 survivor because I play the game like 3 days a week and killer when solo but will play survivor with my gf who is a rank 1 when we both get on.

Shockingly, I'm not boosted, in fact I often get most or second most points on leaderboard over survivors who are 8+ ranks above me (rank 1-3s). I had to learn how to play in a trial by fire basically, 'git gud or suffer'. I chose to git gud.

Needless to say, my rank and actual skill are nowhere related. I play closer to a rank 4 or 5 in actual skill. I know my things. And I know them rather well.

We were in a game against a hag, not a difficult gane honestly, but there was a ttv and another person who were definitely duo queued as well. One was a Nea and the other a Steve I think.

This Nea was an honest to god 1-trick pony. Whenever she got into a chase, she ran immediately to the killer shack (this was before 1 gen had even been popped). This doesn't sound bad, until they know I'm working on the gen in the killet shack, 90% done, and they run the killer right there. Hag has pop, completely ducks the progress, I get back on, Hag leaves her and can't find me or anyone else. Nea comes back, works on it, ttv gets downed, Nea runs towards them, ttv hooked, Hag chases Nea, and guess where Nea runs, with the gen now 95% done? Right back to the shack.

One other gen gets done and then the Hag kicks the gen with pop, obviously, and Nea goes back towards the save. Nea gets in a chase while taking the aggro for the ttv, takes a hit, and you wanna know exactly where she runs? Back to the killer shack.

She was running and coming in on the pallet-side of the shack.. I stepped into the doorway, blocked her from coming in, slammed the pallet in her face, teabagged as she got downed, then just gave myself away because my gf and I were over that match because neither of the other two could manage to do a gen.

Morale of the Story: Don't be a one trick pony at a loop where you know someone is working on a gen.

TL;DR, One trick pony Nea got sandbagged for running the killer to a gen that was over 90% completed each time.

• HagIsBestGirl
    HagIsBestGirl Member Posts: 158
    Options

I recently got bodyblocked into a chest by a rando dweet at gideon. He held me there until the wraith showed up and uncloaked.

He stood there and booped at me while BingBong gave him the best '#########' his beady lil peepers can pull.

Then BingBoi hauled off and slapped dweet upside the dome. Then proceeded to tunnel him for a couple hooks for being a dingus.

When BigD eventually DCd wraith came back and led me around to a couple gens. Wed had another DC by then so Wraith just kinda adopted me.

We were very happy until egc, when he spanked me stupid and hung me on the hook for funsies.

BestBingBong.

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

Wow seriously.. Good for you to block her and drop the pallet in her face like that. Doing it once, sure.. But many times in a row? Maybe she should learn not to get spotted in the first place if all she knows is looping at the shack

• Marcavecunc
    Marcavecunc Member Posts: 2,057
    Options

At least killers see through these idiots actions and don't punish the wrong people too often for being matched with the wrong people.