Switching some perks to hex

Options

After using some perks such as thanataphobia, discordance, bbq, overcharge, and reaching rank 6. I feel as though some killer perks should be switched into hex perks as theyre just so powerful that it needs a lil counter. This would make the perks more tolerable and also shut up whiny survivors that call some of these perks op. Though the question is what about some survivor perks 🤔

Comments

• Joelwino
    Joelwino Member Posts: 550
    Options

Here's how to counter those perks.

Thanataphobia - heal, that's it

Discordance - don't all do the same gen. For most low mobility killers when Discordance goes off they can't even reach the gen in time to prevent it from being finished. It's just a way to find survivors who just completed said gen.

BBQ and Chili - hide in a locker, behind an unfinished generator or killer belongings (RBT boxes, cleansed pools of devotion, etc.)

Overcharge - Learn how to hit the skillcheck, it's not that hard. Or just deal with the fact that the killer knows where you are now. DBD isn't a stealth game.

There, counterplay.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

My P3 Blendette says it is a stealth game! Yamaoka Maps also say hello!

My inability to loop also says hello!

• SaintsxSinners
    SaintsxSinners Member Posts: 52
    edited February 2020
    Options

Thanataphobia is actual garbage. It's like 12 seconds extra with a single person doing a gen if all four are injured.

Discordance is excellent situational awareness if they stack but what else? It doesn't regress a gen, it doesn't hurt a survivor and the killer can only chase one at a time. It's one of the best killer perks no doubt but no nerf is needed.

BBQ is a B tier tracking perk outclassed by Thrilling Tremors. Unless you're Oni or Nurse I wouldn't run it outside of the bloodpoints bonus.

Overcharge...see my first sentence about Thanataphobia.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options

No thanks

• 6yXJI0
    6yXJI0 Member Posts: 589
    Options

"I don't like those perk! Can we just remove them?"

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Options

Let's make Zanshin Tactics a hex perk because the killer can see vaults and pallets pls.