The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So that new Hex

Is seriously amazing on Hex Builds ... It promotes 4 Hex builds as there will then be 5 of the 6 spawns activated and two of those are traps

Comments

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Can be great with ruin

• Shadopaw
    Shadopaw Member Posts: 34

@WalterWh1te said:
    Agreed! I played full Totem Billy back in the day.

With Hex: Haunted Ground Totem Builds might be viable to a certain degree again. If they manage to cleanse Thrill of the Hunt first you unfortunately are screwed, but otherwise its a solid build.

Ruin, DH, TotH, Hex: Haunted Ground. Only works on mobile Killers tho.

Spirit, Hag, Hillbilly, Nurse, and Now wraith with his bell on steriods

• Shadopaw
    Shadopaw Member Posts: 34

That is a pretty big selection

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615

@Hillbilly420 said:
    I am not amused. Instead of fixing the totem spawns or how closely Survivors spawn next to totems or buffing the totem perks or addressing the problems that the totems are SUPPOSED to fix. They instead go for another band-aid fix by creating a new perk, a DLC perk you have to buy, in order to fix a problem.

And yet people wonder why I, a Killer main, uninstalled DbD. Only reason I'm stickin around on the forums is to see more bs band-aid fixes and maybe, by some miracle, see the devs actually fix DbD for me to consider returning.

• NeoVid
    NeoVid Member Posts: 37

I'm already picturing how terrifying this perk will be once they update totem spawns. And maybe add that totem offering we want.

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:
    I am not amused. Instead of fixing the totem spawns or how closely Survivors spawn next to totems or buffing the totem perks or addressing the problems that the totems are SUPPOSED to fix. They instead go for another band-aid fix by creating a new perk, a DLC perk you have to buy, in order to fix a problem.

And yet people wonder why I, a Killer main, uninstalled DbD. Only reason I'm stickin around on the forums is to see more bs band-aid fixes and maybe, by some miracle, see the devs actually fix DbD for me to consider returning.

You are just rubbing salt in your own wound by coming on here, nothing will change for you cause you already made up your mind

• CallMeRusty420

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Zanfer said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

You are just rubbing salt in your own wound by coming on here, nothing will change for you cause you already made up your mind

So we should all just shut up and take it? No dissenting opinion allowed?

Apparently so lol

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Zanfer said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

I allow all comments of free speech, just saying it has been said before and no one has done anything so why would they do it now?

• CallMeRusty420

@Zanfer said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Zanfer said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

I allow all comments of free speech, just saying it has been said before and no one has done anything so why would they do it now?

Maybe because I personally have had enough of dealing with the imbalance? And why not still be interested in something that I put a lot of time into? I like DbD's concept, but I just decided to not give in to its poor execution anymore.

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

You mean 5 of the 5 Totem spawns. Because that is how many Totems actually spawn on any map.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Zanfer said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

@Zanfer said:

@CallMeRusty420 said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

So you just want everyone to shut up because you've given up? How about this bud, if you have nothing to add to the conversation other than "Everyone shut up!" Maybe YOUR opinion is worthless and doesn't add anything to the conversation? I bet you never thought of that, huh? That your opinion is meaningless to others.

NO ONE'S OPINIONS MATTER NOW!

• Will
    Will Member Posts: 20

New hex will make Hexbuilds great again.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Shadopaw said:
    Is seriously amazing on Hex Builds ... It promotes 4 Hex builds as there will then be 5 of the 6 spawns activated and two of those are traps

Another bandaid fix for totems.
    BHVR at its best.

Now if you wanna use a hex, the new perk is mandatory

Horrible design decision, soon every killer will use the same loadout

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

@WalterWh1te said:
    Agreed! I played full Totem Billy back in the day.

With Hex: Haunted Ground Totem Builds might be viable to a certain degree again. If they manage to cleanse Thrill of the Hunt first you unfortunately are screwed, but otherwise its a solid build.

Ruin, DH, TotH, Hex: Haunted Ground. Only works on mobile Killers tho.

Nah do HL instead of TOTH. You WANT them to do totems, and if you have Ruin/HL there are 2 anti-gen totems they need to deal with. They need to get lucky twice. They would be doing totems all game, and if you can keep 2 of the 3 primary ones active then you should win, either because gens just take so long or your get DH to proc. Or they do the wrong totems and you get them.