Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

McDonald’s WiFi users stop complaining about dc penalties

I completely understand being mad if you have to sit out because of a bug or glitch but if you’re dc’ing because of poor connection you have no right to complain. You’re the one joining the game with the knowledge that you’re internet is bad so all blame is on you. Even though you may not intend to screw you’re team over you will dc guaranteeing that they will be down a player and it should be treated the same as rage quitting

Comments

• Khallaria
    Khallaria Member Posts: 73

To be fair from all the DC's I've seen from survivors in the past I'm under the belief that being placed into the dying state puts a tremendous strain on your broadband. Have devs ever looked into this. Maybe a fix for how hard it is on connections when survivors ger downed?

• Mo4ntus
    Mo4ntus Member Posts: 416

I don’t know often I’ve seen a direct connection between how much a survivor teabags and strain whenever a survivor is downed

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

There's things going on with the servers though. I see many people on the hook and as they get unhooked it kicks them from the game or their game crashes. It's happening too much for it to be coincidence.