Today's Teachables: Danny "Jed Olsen" "The Ghost Face" Johnson

Options
Boss
Boss Member Posts: 13,613

His Teachables: I'm All Ears, Thrilling Tremors, Furtive Chase.

Which of the 3 would you put in your last Perk slot if that slot only allowed Ghost Face Perks?

Today's Teachables: Danny "Jed Olsen" "The Ghost Face" Johnson 31 votes

I'm All Ears
29%
CrtKazzGrootDudeHailohAwakeyanonymous31337IcewhisperWarcrafter4AzgarthusCrassardStreams 9 votes
Thrilling Tremors
61%
BossPhantomMask20763PandomFibijeanarslaNtoxicmeggAhoyWolfoTechnicshadow3989Brucecastro81hanscardosoDetailedDetrimentfly_172EnderloganYTTodgeweihtFilledPizzaYanthegamer558HazDaBoinoname11223345 19 votes
Furtive Chase
9%
GcarraraTheRockstarKnightmagicmaster2020 3 votes

Comments

• PhantomMask20763
    PhantomMask20763 Member Posts: 5,176
    Options
    Thrilling Tremors

As much as I love I'm all ears, the information thrilling tremors provides is so much better overall so I'd go with that

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179
    Options
    I'm All Ears

I'm All Ears is amazing on Legion, Huntress, and Nurse, which I tend to play the most. I hate looping so anything that lets me just shut that ######### down is top of my list.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options
    Thrilling Tremors

good detection, and helps setup a snowball. I'm all ears is a great seconds, especially on GF. I still don't see any benefit to actually running Furtive chase, what's even the point?

• Awakey
    Awakey Member Posts: 3,145
    Options
    I'm All Ears

It depends on the killer.

For Nurse, Spirit, Hag, Huntress, or GF, this.

Most others Thrilling.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171
    Options
    Furtive Chase

All of GF's perks are pretty meh IMO (Thrilling's cooldown kills it for me) but at least this one lends itself to some funny builds.

Combining Furtive Chase with MYC and Nemesis, or Nemesis and Rancor can make for a pretty wild time.

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263
    Options
    Furtive Chase

Furtive chase for me. The change of obsession definitely makes it interesting for some builds! 😁