Why havent Moris been fixed yet?

Options

Moris have been an issue for such a large amount of time and you guys have fixed all sorts of issues, both killer and survivor sided but I'm pretty sure Moris have to be the most unbalanced thing in the game yet it still hasnt been fixed... why? I have a game against a pig, I outplay pig and loop her for ages. I go down, I go on hook, I get tunneled straight off hook, moried and lost my pretty nice item. That pig definitely didnt 'outplay me' and im pretty sure even most of the biased people can agree that moris arent balanced. Surely they wouldnt be hard to fix, like mori them after they have been hooked twice or something... They dont even work out for killers because sure... they will give them a free kill but that means nothing as they dont get pips or bloodpoints out of it. It just seems like a lose lose for everyone and the animations are really the only reason for their existance :/

Comments

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    Options

Devs were busy with other things like Ruin and Doc rework. Now its the new DLC killer. Personally i doubt mori will be nerfed anytime soon since killers are kind of sensitive atm (if you havent noticed) it would be smart to not do any big killer nerfs for now.

• mataka
    mataka Member Posts: 13
    Options

Moris are fair against swf.

And a good thing to unfrustrate a salty-killer-karma ;)

• ApeOfMazor
    ApeOfMazor Member Posts: 471
    Options

What are you smoking dude you got hooked once and then caught again. You did get outplayes. Gen speed is a bigger concern to balance than moris.

• SeducedByDaemonette
    Options

Moris were actually nerfed back in 2017 , old moris didn't require survivor to be hooked at all .

• Exxodus21
    Exxodus21 Member Posts: 1,170
    Options

The fact that in a 4v1 game someone on the 4 team can "loop for ages" the person on the 1 team proves moris aren't unbalanced.

• Zamblot
    Zamblot Member Posts: 270
    Options

But moris completely interior balance and make the game way harder to balance because the game has to be balanced while considering they exist. Things like the doctor rework are major changes but to change something as simple as the Mori it really wouldn't be hard

• Mattie_MayhemOG
    Mattie_MayhemOG Member Posts: 315
    Options

Because they are fine and pretty rare. If you do happen to be unlucky enough to get Mori'd enjoy the animation and move on.

• Zamblot
    Options

Haha no, the games been built around being caught 3 times. You can easily get tunneled off first hook which is what happens whenever the killer has a Mori. You outplay the killer the whole game and they finally catch you and then you literally don't have a chance because your teammates don't have BT. The game wasn't made for you to chase the killer around for the whole game and then escape still, killers are still obviously stronger than a single survivor so it's really not getting outplayed. Don't you think it's a problem if there is something in the game that makes it at least 2x easier? If the game gets balanced around a normal mode and there is something that can make it SIGNIFICANTLY easier then you have a massive balance problem on your hands. Either the game is too easy with one item or too hard without it because of how it ends up getting balanced. Items and add-ons are meant to make the game easier for one side but not so significantly otherwise it's either going to be unfair when you use it, unfair when you don't have it or both.

• Zamblot
    Options

Well I was playing hag and I got a Mori 7 bloodwebs in a row xD

They really don't seem that rare for what they give. You shouldnt have a rare item that completely fcks up the game for everyone else and then excuse it because 'its rare.'

Rare does not equal fair

• Zamblot
    Options

No it just proves that the killer is bad. That's like saying the fact you 4k a team without them completing any gens proves the game is unbalanced. No it just proves that the survivors you went against were trash

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    edited February 2020
    Options

What's there to fix?